Chapter 35-Hopeless.

"What?you are lying right?" I asked in disbelief to him. I wasn't believing him. Thinking about my parents brought a drum of moisture from my eyes.
"I'm ain't lying." Zaheer looked at me in sadness and drop of tears started falling.

"I know you are falsifying." I said to him by giving a fake smile.I wasn't able to accept the fact. " He can't do- this, I know." A mute of everyone appealed. I knew it my brother would never lie to me that's also accusing someone, my trust for him was so much and seeing him cry in this kind of state made my eyes see the truth. I did not have words, I never think my uncle would do this to my parents.I put that in my mind I would never trust anyone even my own family. I wished that time,I was died.

How bad was it life for me, nothing was going right. Talking to my myself and out of blue a blurred occured.

*Aryan's pov*
In the following day.
It was around night o'clock, watching out the clock, waiting a call from him. I heard someone opened the knob, when I looked at the door, it was none of anyone except Arhan and wrapping his arms and made a move to my table. I lowered one of my eyebrows to him, indicating him if he did find what I asked him to. He shook his head and opened his mouth to speak.

"You can't meet her now." He said to me and sat on the chair. "Why? What do you mean?" I was confused. " Muhayba is at the clinic."
"What? Oh She must have given plenty of lectures to her family that's why one of her family couldn't bear her lecture and straightly gone to the clinic , I'm amazed."

"Do you even know what happened ?" Arhan asked immediately . "Knowing Muhayba's life?doesn't interest me." I said and on my laptop and started working. " You must be kidding bro." He said cynically. " if you ain't interested knowing about her, then why you asked me to find news about her?" He asked with a view of amazed."It's cause I have to give her salary! She isn't coming to take it." I continued working in my laptop.

"One day I'll hoist someone with his own petard." He sounded amazed. "It's not what you are thinking." " Bro, there will be a meeting today in the conference room, at two pm. I hope I see you there because there will be some protocol will be taken by dad." He said and signed a paper which was the registration of the company.

"I know and no need to remind me again, I still remember my promise."

Umayd's pov*
"Hello? yes, did you get the information?" He started saying me everything in details,I was pleased knowing what had occured in the mansion of Musab family.

"I'm impressed with your work, well done. Do keep updating me." I hung up the call. I was looking at them with pity. "Even your children facing some troubles, what an unfortunate family." I wanted them to keep bearing the brunt they were having and their family.

"If you do anything to my family, you'll bear the worst of me, I'm not alone here. Allah is with us." Muhammad said as if he were the hero and delivering some filmy dialogues."What can you do? dear mr hen-peck." Muhammad broke a chair by his right foot. I separated Tayba from Muhammad by putting her in another room. I couldn't even kill that jerk(Muhammad), I made a promise to my parents that I would continue make him suffer, everyday I made him suffer so badly. What he did to my mom and dad,I could never forget it, he would continue to bear the consequences.

Everyone is against you Musab family. Let's see who will save you ? If god isn't helping you, then what the guarantee someone will come to save you?
Musab family is going to be destroyed soon.

Muhayba's pov*
"I'm fine. You don't need to worry." I held my brother's hand and made him feel strong. " I never believe he could do that." Tears started falling. " why you didn't say me before? I won't stay idle."

"Muhayba, you take rest now. Later we will think of this okay." Said Zaheer assuring me a fake smile to make me happy, but I knew my brother so well. "Today I'll get discharge right ?" I tried to change the topic because I couldn't see him anymore in this kind of state, I was burning of anger and wanted to cry so loudly. Because of my uncle, today I lost my parents. After talking to Zaheer for some minutes, I could hear some footsteps coming to the room I was admitted.

I started having feelings it could be Aryan. I did not know why I was so yearning to see him. I breathed heavily. My eyes had been enlarged since he opened the knob of the door. I was somehow surprised, because it was not the one I was constantly waiting for. It was none of anyone except Ashfaq. I gave him a warm smile. "How are you? Are you better?" He asked out with concerned. I nodded.

"Ashfaq,I have to talk to you, it's very important- it's not things you are assuming that I'm happy with this alli-" he cut me off. "Muhayba, you better take rest. Don't talk. I did not know why he was acting to this way. Everytime I was trying my best to say him the truth. Even though, I knew it if I would have married him I would never be happy because there was no happiness in my life. I did not want to ruin his life too.Therefore, he was busy talking to me that to be take care. After that, he went.

How unlucky am I. Today mom and dad would be here with me, why You did that Zayr uncle? What harm my parents did to you? Why can't I just die? I'm not able to live anymore, I wish you were here with me mom , dad. Allah takes me! Please, I want to go to my mom and dad. Why that time I was not present when Zayr uncle killed my parents? I could save you both, I don't have any hope further. I'm such a bad luck girl, I lost the most precious thing in my life. Why you let this happened Allah? Why? Why couldn't you take my life than taking theirs? What's their mistake ? I don't have any hope, nothing will be fine. There is no hope in my life, just waiting a hope when I'll die soon.....

It was around two o'clock when I got discharge from the clinic. Zaheer was busy filling the formalities at the receptionist for my dischargement whereas I was sitting on the clinic cot. Finally I felt some relieveness when I heard Zaheer was coming, I wanted to go home as soon as possible,to ask Zayr uncle what my parents caused him.I was being more sick staying in the clinic. My eyes could not stop bimming since all the flashbacks of my parents kept coming to my mind. As soon Zaheer opened the knob of the door, I hugged him and started sobbing.
"Zaheer, I'm not able to live, I want to die. I'm missing mom and dad so much."

My eyes widened when I saw Zaheer was-

Asalamualaykum,Hello,Bonjour.
How did you find this chapter?
Do say me in the comment box and don't forget to vote for an early update💕🌷
Till then:Take care,Be happy,Smile,Pray and patient🌺🌟

By : @hijabygirlFa_h🌹