Chapter 3-Memories.

"You-I still can't believe I finally saw you."I hugged him.

"Muhayba,I really missed you." With that he smiled to me.

"Asad, I missed you too."

"What you're doing here? remembering your mom and dad?"He asked worriedly. I nodded to him and pretending to be strong. I made sure to control my tears, but unfortunately since I heard of my parents, the tears fell.

"Muhayba, what did my mom tell you?"He said.

"What?" I asked confusingly.

"You forgot? as always she has told you that whenever you miss your parents, go to her, my mom is like your mom, my dad is like your dad, you forgot? your mom and my mom are sisters that also by "REAL BLOOD."With those words,he tried to make me smiled. Fortunately my smile was appeared.

"That's my sister."He said.

Asad, my aunty's son and Huzaifa were my -aunty Hayat's daughter.  Hayat aunty was my mom's sister. Asad the second brother I got. But between Zaheer and Asad there has always been a big difference. Zaheer is an angrily bro, if someone talks to me in a bad way or someone is checking me out, this guy is gone,Zaheer will made this guy's life like hell but Asad is not like this, if someone checking me out or whistling at me, he'll avoid it but stare at the guy with a "Serious look".

The two brothers of mine are caring, it's only one is angrily, the other one is ignorance and Huzaifa is actually like me.

"Asad." Grandma was calling him.

"Coming."He said.

"Let's go, I think mom has already came." With that Asad and I went downstairs where grandma was calling him.

We came downstairs, as soon I looked towards grandma,I saw my aunty "Hayat" the sister of my mom was coming inside the mansion while searching something in her bag, before I was about to open my mouth, Asad made me hide behind the curtain.

"Mom! I have something to show you."Asad was smiling to her mom.

"What?"With that Hayat aunty sat on the couch.

"Guess first."Asad said jokingly.

I could see Hayat aunty was still in sadness,I still remembered when I was  five years old how was she  so happy, she was so close to my mom and now after twelve years later,she is still sad. It's so hard to forget the one who is more close to you more than any other else.

"Mmmm,You got me a daughter-in-law?"She asked.

"Mom, seriously come on, no."He said. I tried not to laugh.

"Then?" She asked.

"First close your eyes."Asad told her.

When she closed her eyes, I came infront of her. Tears were falling from my eyes,as if there were plenty of onions in my eyes. Whenever I looked at her,I reminded of my mother more.

"Open your eyes now."Asad said.

When she opened her eyes, her smile appeared more. Tears were falling from her eyes.

"Asalamualaykum aunty."

"Walaykumsalam my gorgeous."With that she hugged me. I could feel as if my mama was hugging me.

mom,dad,where are you? why you leave me? I miss you both, I miss your hugs.

"I missed you a lot my daughter."She said.

For two hours we kept talking non-stop. while kept talking, we realised it was time to perform salah Zuhr. I went in my room,I took my shower,I wore a light long dress, a hijab and went to do my salah. I was still remembering my parent's memories,I was still suffering inside,I wanted my parents back but unfortunately this was not going to happen. All I could was to keep on asking doah for them. I read my Quran. I felt peace and remembering my parent's memories with me.

~Flashback~

"Say Auzubillah minash shaitan rajeem(I seek refuge from Allah and accursed shaitan)."Said mom and dad while sitting with me in the prayer mats and holding the Quran in their hands.

"Aw ouzouh billah miny-

"No, not like that."They said.

"Auzu." They said.

"Auju".

"Au."They said.

"Au."

"Zu."They said.

"Zu."

"Billah." They said.

"Billah."I nodded.

"Minash."They said.

"Minush."

"Mi." They said.

"Mi".

"Nash."They said.

"Nash."

"Shaitan rajeem." They said.

"Shaitanrajeem."

"I-fina-lly come to kno-w it,yay."

~End of flashback~

After doing my salah,I went to sit in the balcony. I saw Zaheer was downstairs, he was looking so angry towards someone. I could not see the person at all. I decided to go to look what was the matter.

I went downstairs and went outside the mansion.

"What happened?"I asked Zaheer at the same time,I saw the person.

"You-?What are you-

Asalamualaykum,hello,bonjour🌼
How did you find this chapter?💕
How did you find Asad's character?
How did you find Hayat aunty's character? Who are you guessing that Muhayba saw? Guess? 👀
Don't forget to v0te and comment.🌹

Till then take care, keep smiling, pray and patience :)

By: hijabygirlFa_h