Chapter 6-His Mental Problems.

"You are gone Muhayba."I said while widening my eyes big with fear.

I looked behind and I saw-

A guy must say handsome, fair complexion. His beard was well trimmed.His eyes were coloured green and he was well dressed up as if Mr Aryan brother. But Mr Aryan was more handsome. I didn't know why was I just comparing him with sir Aryan.

"Cursing someone?"He asked and smiled.

"Mmmm-Yes cursing the bo-Cursing myself."I took a long breathe and tried to stop talking.

Quickly I went in my cabin,I took all the files and put it on the table with anger.

"So much attitude? you'll see what Muhayba is, just be patience Mr Aryan Khan you mr Angryman"

It been more than two hours,I was still roaming in each floor with the files. I was tired but loved the job.
In all workplace there must be tiredness but if you really love working the work you're doing, it would surely bring enthusiasm.

I went in the five floors where multiple of bride dresses were making,there was a girl present there who was actually under-charge of this work personally.

The girl was beautiful, she wore a dark blue short dress and a high heels. I tried to approach to her, she was seen nice so I felt comfortable to talk to her.

"Hi,I'm sir's assistant, here he send you this."I gave her the paper.

"Which sir are you talking about?" She asked confusingly.

"Aryan sir."I narrowed my eyebrows and made an innocent face. Indeed I'm innocent.

"Why? Are there more than one boss?"I asked curiously.

"I think you are new here."She smiled.

"Actually- yes, we have three bosses,except that I'm Helena."She smiled to me.

"Muhayba." I presented her myself with a warm smile.

"Okay, you just give Aryan Sir these trendy web color's book, there are multiple of colors."She said while giving me it. Thus,I nodded.

As soon I was about to take the lift but very unfortunatly I realised the lift was out of order. How mean? right? when I have to go by lift then it have to be out of order? I went to climb the stairs.

I went in the seven floors where I had to give a specific file. While going, someone at my back called me.

"Mubayba?"It was a man who called me.

"Yes." I faced him.

"There is a file missing."He said.

Muhayba! If Angryman gets to know about this! YOU ARE DEAD GIRL.

"I just come back."With that I quickly climbed the stairs.

I went quickly in my cabin and very fortunatly I found the missing paper and at the same time Mr Angryman came in my cabin.

Why only now he has to come?

"Did you already give all the files?"He asked seriously.

If I say I had left one of the files here, then he would surely yell at me.

I nodded.

"Good."He said.

"Sir, here is the trendy web color's book which Helena gave you." I tried not stammer.

"Put it on my table of my cabin and follow me."He instructed me.