Chapter 12- His ugly dialogues.

"Why are you f-"He cut me off.

"It's my order."He warned me seriously and angrily.

"But-"He again cut me off.

"I want you right-now to go home."He said seriously.

"But sir! why are you firing me? what I did ?" I asked with a confused face. He looked at me with his sparkle brown eyes with confusion. He smiled bitterly.

"Did I said I'm firing you? I told you to go home,because you seem to again fall sick,I don't want you to create a mess in my company, tomorrow you can come."He said seriously and working on his laptop.

"He is such a jerk."I mumbled. He stared at me. I gave him a confused look "What?"

"You can go now."He said looking at the door and as always rolled his eyes.

While walking in the long corridor of the company,someone touched my shoulder,when I looked back, I saw it was Arhan sir. He greeted me and I replied to his greeting with a warm smile.

"Actually yesterday,you left your phone in bro mansion."He said.

"Your brother? That jerk? Mr Aryan khan?"I said angrily. He smiled.

"What I did? what if he tells his brother? so what? he is like this! let him! but if he fire me? no."I whispered in my heart.

"Bro deserves this curse, he is too serious."Arhan sir said and smiled but seemed he loved his brother dearly.

"Not only serious! but angry as well.He is such a jerk, I feel like-"I stopped myself. Arhan sir smiled again.

Can you stop talking about that jerk! Grr.

Then I took the lift, while going in the lift, a girl and I barged inside together. It was me who was the first leaded inside the lift,but that girl pushed her body so fastly and stared at me. I stared back at her.

***

After doing my salah magrib,I went in the dinning room, Asad came and joined all of us.

"Where were you?"He asked.

"Does he came to know I was in Aryan's sir home?"I whispered to myself.

"Muhayba! I'm talking to you."He was expecting a response.

"Sarah didn't tell you?"I tried not to stammer.

"Yes she did."He said.

"Couldn't you call me?"He said.

"Sorry, next time surely."I smiled to him.

I felt happy for a while seeing my grandma's health was actually improving. She was feeling better. I called Zaheer and talked to him for long hours. I was in my room,watching tv. Huzaifa came and joined me with a box of pizza.

We ate the pizza happily.

"Tomorrow all the aunties, uncles and cousines will come home."She said happily.

"Nope, I did not know, no one discuss these things  to me."I frowned.

"It's because,yesterday they had discussed this when you were not at home."She said smiling.

"Actually, Faatihah got a proposal, so aunty Nuzayha wanted them to meet grandma, that why they are all coming here and in that pretext they could have dinner with us."She said with excitement.

"That's so great, we can meet all our cousins."I said happily . They were actually the relatives of my grandma's sister in law.

After Huzaifa left,I started again feel hungry,I felt like want to have some chocolate cakes,I went in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I took some chocolate cakes and put it on a plate. I went in my room in the dark.Everyone was already asleep.

I went in my room. I closed the door and continued on watching the tv. I was not feeling sleepy. I ate my chocolate cakes with so much peace. After a few seconds,I decided to call Fathima, while unlocking the screen,I saw five messages and five missed call. It was from that jerk, Mr Aryan Khan.

"He thinks that I'll pick up his call? keep calling idiot, I'm not going to pick up neither dare to call you, obviously he must be calling  to keep on giving me his ugly lectures, stupid."I smirked at my phone.

"I feel like killing you, Mr Aryan Khan the most stupid and angry man ever in the world."I said while taking a knife.

"I wish I could kill you with this, and keep cutting you into pieces."I stared at the knife evilly.

"Did I say this? oh just shut up, who is the boss here."I said telling his stupid ugly dialogues.

"Aham."Said a voice.

"Yes this Aham also,he."I stopped myself and noticed I did not really said that word "Aham". When I turned behind,I saw him, yes him, that jerk was standing infront of my window and folding his both hands together and watching me as if he was watching a tv.

"You."I said shockingly and keep biting my tongue if it was really him.

"Yes me, the jerk."He said seriously.

"That's means, he listens everything, what I said."I whispered.

"Come on, continue what you were saying."He said.

"It's none of your buisness."Then I realised my hijab was not in my head. I quickly wore it.

"Why did you come here?"

"To look at you."He said seriously and angrily. I knew he was lying. He threw my bag infront of me,which I left in his mansion.

"This is why, I came here."He said angrily. Now seriously he was making me feel so angrily towards him.

"Don't you have some respect? you have come in my home, plus you throw my things, what's your problem? is that your parents taught you?"I said angrily.

"You better don't say these things to me, What I want, I do,you don't need to give me your bloody lectures."He said angrily and walking to my door.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

"Why do we have a door?"He said seriously.

"To open it, we can go outside."He said seriously.

"Oh hello! Don't you think you are speaking too much! like the way-you came inside by the window, the same way, go outside."I said angrily.

"I don't want to."He said.

"What you don't want? look! in the company I'm your assistant not here, don't think you are the boss here."I warned him angrily.

"Muhayba?"Said an unknown voice.

It was certainly Asad. My heart started feeling scared.

"What's going to happen now?"

Asalamualaykum, hello, bonjour
How did you find this chapter?
Don't forget to v0te and c0mment🌼
What's going to happen? guess and tell me in the comment box :)

Till then:Have a nice day,Pray,Smile,Take care and Patients💕

By : hijabygirlFa_h💕