Chapter 39-Land Into Trouble

I was horrified, thinking what if Zaheer got to know that Aryan was inside, I was nervous. No solution was coming from my mind, I was looking at Aryan, he just told me to stay mum. I didn't know why he was thinking this solution would work.

"Are you mad?" I whispered to him. "If I don't reply him- he'll worry, he'll think anything that I fall sick that- Aryan say what should we do?" I asked anxiously to him. He was engrossed scrutinising my face as if it was the first time he was watching me. " Aryan!" I brought back his whole attention.

"Muhayba? Are you there?" Again Zaheer called me.
" Yes- what are you saying?" I asked in a voice sleepy. "I have to talk to you." He said seriously.
"Za? Can we tomorrow talk about it?"

"I'm feeling so much sleepy." I gave a fake yawn. He understood and went. I exhaled a long breathe.
"Imagine Zaheer get to know, we would be done."

"He won't- even if he knows, so what ? He won't able to kill me, don't worry Muhaybooh." He said with a cute smile.

He was melting my heart, the nickname he gave me- I felt so special, I just couldn't stop smiling.
"That nickname is-" he cut off my sentence. "Is precious." He said and came near to me. I didn't    bother to ask him why was he having eye contact to me, cause I was occupied looking at him.
I didn't know why I was feeling so different around him, as if he was my energy, oxygen and water. I knew it I was sounding like filmy dialogue, but that was true-it's only when you really had passed through this situation, you would figure it out,it's true- these feelings around him was indicating me
its true.

"For you." He gave me a rose. I was elated, he was doing everything to make me happy, I felt special.
And due to excitement,I ended up hugging him.

What's wrong with you Muhayba? Girl have you gone mad? Can't you just control your excitement?What he'll be thinking of you now?

"I'm sorry - really it's by excitement-" I stopped talking while distancing myself from him and ended up smiling and confused at the same time.

"Well, you are right. You shouldn't - because the reason should be more than excitement." He smiled. I didn't understand what he meant- and he did something I wasn't able to believe, my eyes were enlarged and mouth was opened.

He hugged me back. "Do open my gifts." He whispered softly to my ears. My heart was beating so fast. And he went through the windows. I didn't say him anything, I was in shocked.

Did he just hug me?

I was feeling excited and at the same time I was feeling fear. I didn't know why I was feeling this way-I started again missing him deeply- he shouldn't go-I decided to call Sarah and Fatima. Later on, I did face time to them, I narrated them everything about Aryan and me. They were shocked. "Now say me! Why do you think he hugged me back? Even by mistake I did that, still why he did? Reply guys! I need an answer."

"It's only you both can say." I kept asking them.
"I know why-is that too are you thinking Sarah?" Said Fathima to Sarah making some crazy guestures. I raised my eyebrows to them waiting for an answer impatiently. "Tomorrow we are coming to your place, we will say you."With that, I started feeling sleepy. I went to have a nice nap. As soon my eyes were closing, only Aryan's face started coming in my mind. A smile appeared and that hug- I covered myself with the pillow.

"Muhaybooh slept ?" It was a message from Aryan.
My whole sleepy mode vanished as soon I saw his message. "Aryoon slept too?" I pressed send.
"I can't wait to meet you Tomorrow." He sent me.
I was so elated, he was planning to meet me the following day. While typing, my screen went off, I found out my battery was low.