Chapter 27-Torture you!

"What are you doing? Why are you taking my baggages outside?" I asked him, I was curious. I was overwhelmed - I did not know why was he behaving like this. After putting my baggages outside the room, he called the worker of the hotel to take the baggages to the lobby.

He was really making me felt scared.

Why is he doing like this?

Is he going to send me back to Mauritius? How I will go ? I mean.... but what I did? If Zaheer gets to know? How I will go alone? What answer I will say to Zaheer? He will be really furious at me and even to Aryan. And problems will more occur, ya Allah save me.

Ya Allah! Help me, show me a path, how can I do to stop that duffer to make me stay back. I-should-yes I should do something, think Muhayba! Don't take whole year to think! Stupid mind think something,think stupid mind, hurry up.

"Why are you taking my baggages? Where are we heading to?" I was terrified. He didn't say anything yet but instead he went to the lobby and I had to follow him. After arriving to the lobby, he was signing a paper and was showing passport to the receptionist.

Now I'm really sure he is sending me back! How I will manage alone? If Zaheer gets to know? What will happen? Anything can happen, If he is sending me back then why he had to tell me to accompany him? He is really mad! I feel like strangling your neck Mr Angryman! Patience Muhayba.

After showing the passport, he told me to follow him. While walking, I tried to talk but still he wasn't replying and staring at me as if he wanted to kill me. I was clueless of his weird behaviour. I didn't know what I did that he was sending me back.

I saw a Lamborghini car color's black outside the hotel. It was beautiful and latest brand. While scrutinising , I saw Aryan went in the car. I was stern for a while, may be he decided if he would drop me to the airport -would have been more good than sending me alone with the driver.

At least he does care about this, ofcourse he should! If something happen to me? Then he'll be blame for that, that why he is doing that, he is really idiot, stupid, mad,angry,everything he is, I just hate you Aryan Khan, you aren't Aryan Khan, you are Angryman!

"Should I send you card invitation to sit in the car?"He said angrily and seriously. I decided to stay mum, not wanted to argue, I just wanted to know the reason why was he sending me back to Mauritius, for that reason I decided to talk well to him. I sat in the passenger seat which found at the right. After sitting,he stared at me, Allah knew what was in his mind that time. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and said "What?"

"Stop pretending as if you don't know? Or are you doing that intentionally? Wear the seat belt, damn it! Otherwise everytime you'll keep falling on me! I am not your bodyguard or whatever shits that everytime when you fall- I should hold you! Ridiculous." He said seriously and started the engine. He started driving fast.

"Listen!" I think you are- no you are really crossing your limits! You think as if I'm yearning to fall on you! It was your mistake last time, who told you to drive fast? Me? It's your mistake and you are giving me lecture!ridiculous." I replied to him, he was really crossing all the limits that jerk.

"Did I tell you to speak? And you think replying me like this will make me silent or scared? You must be kidding girl! And you know what! SHUT UP, stop crowing like rooster."He said angrily.

"What? Am I crowing like rooster? I am just talking not crowing." I said angrily.

Shut up! Shut that bloody mouth of yours, what bak bak are you doing?" He said with expression. The way he said "Bak Bak" made me laugh.

"Ha ha Ha ha Ha Ha." I couldn't stop laughing, my belly started paining due to the laughing, he was looking so funny when he said "Bak Bak"

It's not funny! So laughing you are getting? do you think here it's a comedy movie happening here? Ridiculous!"He said angrily and seriously.

I stared at him angrily. I so wanted to beat him.

Patience Muhayba! You know Patience is a big thing. So patience.

I was scared if he would send me back. All of a sudden I did not know when my eyes closed. I was in a deep sleep. Out of blue, when my eyes opened-I saw Aryan was closed to me, he was removing my seat belt, when he saw I woke up, he slightly moved away.

"Where are we?" I said and not believing my own eyes.

(Unknown's pov)

"You will always stay here!" I said with a pity to them.

"John bring the knife, let me show them how it feels when you stab knife in someone."

"Yes sir." Said John.

"HURRY UP!"I shouted to John.

I went closed to them and looked at them with pity. It felt so peace doing this to them. "You know? Your tears are so beautiful." I strangled their neck.

"Sir-here the knife." Said John.

"To see more of your beautiful tears, I have to stab you with the knife everyday, so good I feel whenever I see your tears, it gives me such a peace." I said with relaxation.

"Please don't do this." They begged and crying.

"Wow you are making me feel more relief now, so now I will more stab you, you think I'll kill you then done?, I will make you suffer and I'll torture you everyday."

"Please no-

Asalamualaykum, hello, bonjour.
Ramadhan-Mubarak, may all your prayers be accepted, may you get triple blessings. This is the month where all the doors of jannah open and hell doors close, may Allah forgives everyone.
According to you, how you find this chapter? What are you thinking going to happen? Who that unknown? Guess!

Don't forget to v0te and c0mment🌷. Seeing all your votes and comments encourage me to update next chapter as far as possible.

Till then : Pray,Smile,Slay,Take care and Patients.⚘

By : hijabygirlFa_h