Epilogue.

"Please Ashfaq! I request you please don't separate us. We love each other so much. Have some pity." I begged him. "Sorry I can't, I won't spare Aryan. He's so much happy right to marry you. Now see what I'll do, I'll take you with me." He said enragely.

He held my hands so tightly, I tried to shout. No one heard me."Please Ashfaq!"My face was streaked with tears, I wasn't able to accept to be separated from Aryan. And at last, he covered my mouth with a cloth and had put me in a big bag.

I wasn't able to scream, no one could help me. It was lies in my destiny that I could never be with Aryan. How helpless, hopeless was I. I couldn't be with my loved one.

And then bring me a shock. "Muhayba! Muhayba." I came back to my senses, as soon I saw Huzaifa shook my shoulder. "Y-yes." I was breathless. "Are you okay?" She asked me, offering me a glass full of juice.
"I had a very bad dream." I narrated her.

"You're so much overthinking that's why, now calm. Let's go everyone is waiting for you, girl it's your henna ceremony, Aryan's family must be already reaching." She consoled me.

I'm really so much overthinking, I should let go of the past, it's my henna ceremony today, I should be happy not stress. Relax Muhayba everything is perfect. Come on smile.

I miss you Aryan, I wish today you could come. But I know you can't make it, cause it's a tradition.

"Muhayba, you're still here?" It was my mom.
"Ma sha Allah you're looking so beautiful." With those words, mom and dad kissed my forehead. They both accompanied me to the stage. There was red carpet,all relatives were sitting. I could feel everyone's eyes was on me. I lowered my gaze and continued walking. I finally reached to the stage. There was beautiful dim lights everywhere, there were beautiful red roses,balloons and confetti on the floor.The table was covered with red and gold cloth.
There was buffet food. Everyone was provided cocktail juice whenever they used to enter inside the house."Ma sha Allah."Zaheer was proud of me.

Huzaifa sat beside me. I couldn't express how much I was happy,all the relatives met me and congratulated me. It was the time when Aryan's family reached. My parents received them with a warm smile, all his relatives brought souvenirs for me, they sat on the couch. My mother-in-law and father-in-law came on the stage, I greeted them. They sat beside me. At the same time, the photographer was taking our pictures. Aryan's mom gifted me a beautiful bangles;she kissed my forehead. Amrah gifted me a beautiful bouquet of roses and whispered some words." Bro is so much missing you, poor bro."she teased him. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Ma sha Allah,you're looking gorgeous, bro insisted to come but you know it-it's impossible, I said him so what one day? Can wait right." It was Arhan and Arman as always cracked jokes and teased my Aryan. Everyone was complimenting me and my henna. "He loves you so much, you can see the proof- your henna is so dark." I really loved my henna. I was so much happy meeting my in-laws but I was yearning to see Aryan.I could see it everyone was enjoying. I had clicked a lot of pictures with everyone especially with my cousins.

"Tomorrow a princess is going to meet her prince, at this time right now,don't know where would they be lost." All my cousins girls were so much teasing me. I felt so shy, at the same nervous. I could relate when I was young and used to tease my cousins I used to think why they  need to get shy, and today I realised how it felt.

It's only when you experience through  it then you'll understand, feelings of love, shyness and excitement.

It was already two am, when the henna ceremony was ended. I went back to my room, I was elated seeing the souveneirs I received from my in-laws.
Hurriedly with excitement I went to see if Aryan did send me message, I was feeling bad for him, he must have been feeling so bored staying home. Seeing in the message list , I was completely overwhelmed,I wasn't able to believe what I saw-