Chapter 45-Shakable moment.

"Listen- Zaheer." I didn't know what to say him as soon he approached to me. I was just hoping he wouldn't create any problem. "What's all this going on?"He asked angrily.

"Zaheer-I ."Aryan approached to him to speak.
"YOU GET LOST HERE!"Zaheer pushed him.
"I really Love Muhayba."Aryan said calmly and approached to him again. Aryan tried to be patient."How dare you!"Zaheer shouted at him and pushed him again. Zaheer ended up punching him on his mouth to that extent blood was coming "ZAHEER!"I couldn't bear seeing Zaheer's behaviour. "You better stay out from this matter." Zaheer warned me. "How can I stay out? How can do you this?-I love Aryan! did you understand."
"Then stop loving him, I'll never let you marry him and that's my promise to you."Zaheer said some words which made me broken into pieces. I knew it once he promised of something he would never break it. I was completely depressed.

"And Mr Aryan Khan, what do you think of yourself ? You'll use my sister ? I know you very clearly. From the start, I knew your whole intention,I won't let you ruin my sister's life. You are cruel. If again I see you around my sister, just think your death is near."

"Please Zaheer,I'll do whatever you want- just don't separate me from Muhayba. I'll do everything for her."Aryan was waiting with lots of hope.

"You want to do something for her right?
Then stop meeting her from today and live with the so called love memories you have for her and dare you if I see you around her, I will make shift her a place where you'll never find her." Zaheer said enragely. At the same moment,Zaheer held my hands and went home. Whole of the journey in the car, I didn't talk to him.

Why always it's happen to me? Why always bad things happened to me? Why I can't be happy like others ? When I found someone who loves me immensely why can't I be with him? Why always there should be some problem in between?

"From tomorrow you'll attend court with me." Be ready at eight o'clock." Zaheer said anything without even knowing my decision. I didn't had any reaction to show.I just straightly went in my room. Seeing my face through the mirror, seeing those tears flooding like river- I just wanted to tear everything apart.

Why Zaheer doesn't understand? Why always he has problems? I just don't know what to do. I can't- can't sta-y like this, I love Aryan so much- I'll do anything to be with him no matter what- I have - to- speak to Aryan- my phone ? Where is it?

I found my phone and dialed his number.
"Ary-"
"How many times will I say you the same thing !" He snatched my phone. It was Zaheer;he took my phone with him.

"Zaheer please try to understand-"
"Go to sleep ."He said enragely to me.He closed the door of my room loudly. I didn't know what to do at all. It was just I was happy for sometime  being with Aryan and then now after some minutes I turned out to be sad eternally.

What can I do now?- why always this happen to me? Why I can never be happy? Why I can't be with Aryan? Why Zaheer isn't able to understand me? Why he doesn't like Aryan? What's happening Allah- Allah I wish you hadn't take my parents to you- today they would support me, they wouldn't leave me alone like Zaheer is doing without saying any explanation.

Why I can't be happy like other girls? Why? - no I can't lose , it's the test from Allah. I have to be strong, I know Allah will make unite us. I have to be patient. I can't fall apart. Allah- I know you'll surely unite us, I have completely trust on you. Even mom dad- you must be seeing me, you'll surely ask doah to Allah right, to help me.

Mom- dad why you went? I wish I was there that moment I would save you, today when I'm in a difficult situation, you would understand me, you wouldn't leave me alone like Zaheer. I just don't have words, I want to come to you both mom dad.