Chapter 33- Marry me?

"What is it, Muhayba?" Zaheer said to me angrily. My heart was beating so fastly. I didn't have words but then I realised something.

so what? I'm just helping him...

"What? what is it? I just helped him Za (Zaheer)." I said gently.

"I told you I don't need anyone's favour." Aryan stood and faced Zaheer. They both were staring at each other angrily.

"What's wrong in it? helping someone?" I queried Zaheer.

Zaheer went away angrily.

"That's why I said clearly I don't need anyone's favour, so good act were you behaving right." He said angrily. I decided not to say him anything, it would be useless to reply him. I went to search Zaheer, I found him in the living room, he was busy talking to someone over the call.

"Zaheer?" I approached to him.

"I said right-now." He said and hung off the call.

"What?" He said angrily and staring at me.

"Za, I was just helping him, it's nothing like you are thinking." I said to him gently.

"Did I mention there is something? there are so many maids in this villa, why only you? is this your work too?" He said trying to calm himself.

"I just helped him, so much blood was coming, you know he could fall unconscious." I said and stopped talking when I saw Zaheer did signal to me by raising his eyebrows in anger.

"So much care?that also just for him?" Zaheer said to me.

"Zaheer! you know it right how I am." I tried to console him.

"You think I'm a dumb?I want you right now to go with me." Said Zaheer fuming with anger.

"Please Zaheer understand- I was- just helping."

"I don't know anything, you are going with me right now and I want you to leave this job." Said Zaheer angrily.

"Why are you doing this to me Zaheer? I just helped him, why are you behaving like this? I know you may not like the way he's behaving but he is good at heart, just give him one last chance, still if you find it bad then I'll leave." I assured him.

"Fine." He said and went to talk to Aryan. He told me not to come with him as he would talk to him in private.

What's going inside? i hope no fighting, even that Aryan - i hope he doesn't get angry- please Allah don't let anything wrong happen.

*After fifteen days later.*

It was at night, I was in my room, I did not know what to do, I was trying to find a solution to go back to company but still nothing was coming on my mind. I never thought that I would again meet Zaid after a long time. He was my bestfriend. Zaheer was so happy after meeting him. It's been so long since I came back to Mauritius.

I was ill and during my illness, Zaid came back home and met everyone. I got a call that same day from an unknown number, as if I ever heard that person's voice but I was not able to figure who was it. That unknown person was trying to threaten me.

Flashback*

"If you don't come then assume you are losing your family."

"You think you'll threaten me and I'll be scared- You want money or what? just get lost dumb, I'm not scared from you, BYE" I said and blocked that number.