Chapter 19-Get Lost!

"WHAT!"They screamed and wake up by hearing this.

"Where is the fire? I'm not smelling it."They said.

"I'm the fire! Fire has come in me."I said still sweating and remembering the indicident by mistake I hugged him.

"What are you saying?"Sarah asked confusingly.

"I'm not understanding what are you saying, did something happened? Why are you sweating like this?"They asked with confusion.

"I. HUGGED. HIM."I said and released my breath in a relieved way.

"Him? Who?"They asked in confusion and was guessing who.

"MR ARYAN KHAN." I said sadly.

"WHAT!"They said astonishingly.

"You must be kidding!right? I know you are a huge drama queen, what Muhayba- are you serious girl ?That also hug to Aryan!"They said.

"Exactly! This had happened because of you both ."I said.

"What we did? What happened? Why you hugged him?"They asked.

"Couldn't you wait for me?I did not know in what room were you staying, by mistake I entered in his room thinking you both staying in that particular room. When I went in the room-as it was dark, I took it as advantage to scare you and by that I-I hugged him."I said and taking the pillows and covered my face.

Sarah and Fathima's expressions were quite strange after hearing that, instead of talking, they remained silent.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha."They ended up laughing.

"It's really not funny okay!"I said sadly.

"See! You wanted to scare us, and you really did it but not to us, but to Mr Aryan Khan."They laughed.

"But wait! What he did then?"They asked.

"Before he could say something,I told him sorry, I did not give him a chance to speak."I said.

"Girls?What he must be thinking of me?"I said.

"But mistake happens."I frowned.

"But this angrybird will not understand , I'm sure tomorrow at work he'll be again yell at me, mark my word, but what to do,I love this job."I folded my feet.

"You don't need to be scared from him, just focus on your work."They said.

"First of all I don't scared from him, I get angry the way he is, can someone be like this? Such a jerk! Grr, anyway let's stop talking of this, you know I'm in his house and I'm cursing him. It's not really good."I frowned.

"Oh my love, is Muhayba saying this?"They laughed.

"It's really worst."

"But- Muhayba what were you doing outside? We were waiting for you, you know Sarah's tummy was paining due to the meal she ate, plus I could not come as Arman was in the living room actually-"I interrupted Fathima.

"why were you not able to come outside? Did Arman say something?"I asked curiously.

"No! I don't feel like facing him, it's because of you both. Why you had to tell him that I need to tell him something?"she said and giving a fake angry face.

"Because you are in love with Mr Arman Khan."We said and laughed. I did high five to Sarah.

"I'm not!"She said.

"Ahaha really."We laughed.

After kept teasing her,I told them what had happened outside between Aryan sir and the driver.