Chapter 42-Feelings.

Since I entered in the company, everyone was staring at us. I bursted inside his cabin and found out he had merged my cabin with his.I was ecstatically viewing how beautifully he made the cabin.

"How is it?"he asked happily. I smiled to him and told him it was verily awesome. He smiled to me.
I was elated seeing him like this. "Say me one thing, why did you merged my cabin with yours?" I was concerned to see what would he say. I knew it, he wanted to show his feelings for me, the way he was acting. I was somehow certain, I wanted him to say it.

"I want to see you infront of me everytime." He said."Why so? Why? Is someone going to kidnap me?  That's why are you being over caring." I raised my both eyebrows to him into smiled."Something like that, you didn't get it what?"he asked to me. I asked him what was he referring to. I wanted him to say me those magical words.He changed the topic.  I so badly wanted him to speak.

While turning to him, someone knocked at the door. It was a an employee, he gave Aryan some files. I was busy viewing the beautiful wallpapers around me happily.

"HOW DARE YOU!"Aryan shouted. I was scared.

Did I have a dream that he was just being kind. Now see- he is shouting, what's happening?

He held the man's collar shirt into enraged. He pushed him to the wall. I didn't know why was he reacting to this way. "Aryan what are you doing?"ARYAN!"I stopped him from beating the man.

"GET LOST."He told the man to leave immediately. Aryan sat on the couch, trying to calm himself. I gave him water to drink. He gripped the glass as well as my hand. I decided to talk to him evenly. "Aryan,now don't be angry-please." I tried to console him.

"Just say me-why did you do that?" I asked him politely. He wasn't saying anything, this time I wasn't able to control myself, I wanted to know the truth-why as frequently all of sudden he used to be angry-when no one didn't do anything. He was just staying mum, he didn't bother to reply me. Maybe, I was nothing to him, that's why he didn't bother to reply me. I was thinking now he would end up being mad at me too, I decided to leave the place.

"He was looking at you,plus with a bad way, I can't tolerate that." He said calmly. I went near to him. I held his hand, busy scrutinising his eyes. "Why can't you tolerate it?" I was expecting him to say his feelings for me.

"It is obvious, no one can tolerate that, you are my friend that's why." He said and went near to his table and occupied reading a file. I felt bad, he wasn't confessing his feelings for me. Something was true, I had feelings for him. I wanted to say him. Now I didn't have any hope because he had just considered me as his friend and nothing else than that.

I was such a dumb, thinking he had feelings for me the way he was being. I figured it out, he was being like this because he never had a friend like me who could share his problems and all. I was hurt deep inside, the one I loved , he didn't love me back but loved me like a friend. I wasn't able to control my tears. How unlucky was I ?

"I have to leave, I got an emergency." I quickly took my bag and left. " Muhayba." He shouted, I behaved I didn't hear anything. Whole of the journey, I was sobbing, there was no one could be with me.
I was happy before thinking Aryan would be with me, we would be happy together. Life has taught me a lesson never expect anything from anyone.

I lost my parents, now Aryan. It felt I was losing everything time to time. I was a bad luck girl, it was written I would be elated but only for short time.
You are not at fault Aryan, it was my mistake thinking you love me, but its ok you love me like a friend, I'll try to stop loving you.