Chapter 30-Fight.

(Zaheer's pov)*

"Zaheer, where are you going?" Asked Hayat aunty with concern.

(Huzaifa's pov)*

"Listen babe,I can't-I just need to go." I said and gave him a hug.

"Are you out of your mind? I came from so far and now you are saying you are going?"He said angrily.

"Do you think I'm willing to go? I just can't right now be with you. I have to go! Mom is waiting for me, I think she got to know with whom I'm right-now."I said sadly.

"What? but how can you be so sure?" He said awkwardly.

"By the way she talked over the call, so I am going, I will text you." I said and he hugged me at my back.

(Aryan's pov)*

"Sir, it would be more better if you had come to the company itself, we could discuss it here, face to face."Said one of my employee.

"Did I ask to speak about these things? Did I ask you any opnions?" I said angrily to him by the laptop as I was having video call to discuss about presentations.

"I'm-s-sorry sir." He apologised and went forward accessing the presentations.

All of a sudden, my phone was buzzing. I picked up the call and the most thing which I was awaited, finally I got to know it.

"Yusuf,later we'll discuss about this presentation."I said while closing the laptop.

"Now say!" I said over the call.

"Sir, we got to know the real culprit who-

*Evening at eight o'clock.*

(Muhayba's pov)*

All of a sudden, my head was paining,my eyes opened and I saw myself laying on the bed, I could not move for while, I could see my left foot was bandaged.

How did I get here? if Aryan didn't save me, Allah knows what could happen, ya Allah thank you for always helping me and thank that monkey too Mr Aryan Khan.

I think I should say him thank you.

I could feel how much my lungs was dry, I decided to have some water, while taking the glass of the water from the drawer, the glass fell down by mistake.

Oh no! what I did? stupid Muhayba. can't you be careful?

I decided to pick up the tiny pieces of the glass which was laying on the floor. I laid down and lead forward to pick up these tiny pieces.

"MUHAYBA!"I sterned all of a sudden when someone screamed my name and by mistake my finger was about to get hurt.

"Have you gone mad? or are you turning more mad?"He said furiously, made me stand and took me to the bed.

"I was just-"He cut off my sentence, this stupid I tell you.

"Did I ask any explanations?can't you sleep? Can't you give me some freedom? why you had to pick all of these? picking all of these, you would make the vase fall down, don't make my villa a mess." He warned me.

"It's just that I was really help-" He cut off my sentence again.

"Did I tell you to speak? so just shut up and get back to sleep."He said angrily and went and then again turned behind looking at me.

"Go now! I'm sleeping Mr Aryan Khan, don't you think you are disturbing my sleep." I rolled my eyes with anger.

"Shut up! open your mouth!"He said angrily.