Chapter 37-Peacefulness.

The dawn turned night into day. I was aroused by hearing the birds singing. I felt passive to get off the bed. The recollection of the flashback of my parents brought me into teardrops. I held my head into agony and tried to compose myself. I removed out my phone's cable through the charger,and on my phone.

"Be strong,Muhayba", I murmured to myself. I exhaled a long breathe. I wasn't worrying to pray as I was in my menstruation period. I went to pee. Some seconds came out,I was proceeding to take a hot lavage, something interrupted me. It was nothing except my phone. It was a message from Aryan. My eyes were enlarged.

Oh my god! I forgot completely, I'm supposed to go to coffee shop today, to meet Aryan- my friend. How can I overlook? Damn it! Hurry up. Let me reply him-

"Yes I'm reaching- I'm on my way." After sending him message, I went to bath.

(Aryan's pov)*

She sent me a message, lying that she was on her way to meet me. I knew she was lying, cause it's been 7 o'clock I was waiting for her, at her mansion.

Drama queen takes so long to be ready. Who knows she again fell asleep?

I called my second assistant. "Cancel all the meetings I have today." I spoke straightforwardly.
"But sir, today's meetings are very important."
"I said cancel all the meetings- don't teach me what am I supposed to do. Stay like an assistant or you want me to fire you?"I spoke angrily.
"Sorry-sorry Sir, please forgive me." She apologised. After talking to the second assistant, Arhan called me.

"Bro, where are you?" He asked. "I'm busy right now, why?" I asked. "We have important schedule today, how can you just declined it. Which thing are you finding so important that you just declined such an important schedule?" He asked.

"It's impossible today- I have important things to do, I'll call you later." I said normally.

"Which things?" He asked being as if like a surveyor.

"I'm- hello? Hello?"I behaved as if I wasn't able to hear him. Looking at my watch, still she didn't come.

"Where is she ?" I again sent her a message. And she again lied,saying she's almost reached. Reading her message,brought a smile on my face.Lastly, she appeared- she was looking incredible as always. I could see she wore a beautiful dress and hijab of my favourite colour. She was smiling to one girl behind her. I didn't care to look at that girl, I was just concerned with whom was she smiling to.As soon her eyes met mine, she was astonished and her mouth was opened. Instantly, she ran to my car. She opened the door of my car and sat.

"What are- are you doing here?" She was terrified.

"To go with you to coffee shop." I said normally.

"I said I'm coming-I meant I'll-" she stammered.

"So I thought to picked up you, what happened?any problem?" I asked her smiling, raising one of my thick eyebrows to her.

" Yes,problem- you know what ? Start the engine, drive quickly please." She looked at me. She made me smile the way she used to talk- but I never let her see I'm smiling cause of her. Since now- I felt as if I wasn't able to hide my smile infront of her.

"Why are you scared?" I asked her.

"Just drive." She said worriedly. I started the engine and started to drive. After driving to five kilometres, she bursted into hard breathe from her mouth. She breathed in relief looking at the back. "Can you say me what happened?" Raising my eyebrows to her.