Chapter 7-Is He ill?

When I opened the door of my room, my eyes were widened, I was surprised when I saw them.

"Surprise."They said happily.

"You scared me in all of a sudden."I hugged them. It was Fathima and Sarah.

"Asalmualaykum." I smiled to them.

"Walaykumsalam."They laughed.

Thus,I put my bag on the table, and started removing my hijab.

"Quick Muhayba!we are waiting for you to do salah together."They were impatient.

"Don't wait for me, first I'm going to take a shower, you both better perform."I told them. After showering,I wore my pyjama and outside it I wore my abaya and hijab. After doing my salah and read Quran, I folded my prayer mat and put it on the couch meanwhile my two bestfriends were sitting on the couch.

"So how was-"Hayat aunty cut off Fathima's sentence.

"Girls! go downstairs,the food is being served, quickly."She said to us. We simply nodded and went downstairs in the dining room.

"Asalamualaykum."We all said to everyone.

"Walaykumsalam."They all replied.

The maids were serving the food. We were enjoying our meals happily.

"How was your day Muhayba?"Asked Asad.

"It was good ."I smiled to him and continue eating my pizza.

"Grandma-"

"Yes my daughter?"She responded back.

"When grandpa will come?" I was concerned, as it has been years I didn't see him, he was abroad for the purpose of work.

"He called me within an hour, he told me he'll be back soon."Zaheer continued the topic.

After eating,my bestfriends and I went in my room. They came to stay at my place as I had asked them to.

"So- now will you say how was your day?" Fathima asked.

"It was beyond amazing but this boss I tell you, he is such a jerk, he has mental problems I swear, can anyone be so angry like this? I feel like want to kill him." I gritted my teeth with anger thinking about him.

Therefore, I narrated everything to them about  what had happened today in the company.

"Sarah! I did not expect you are work there as well."I said with excitement.

"Me too."She smiled. She was elated for being in the same workplace.

We went to perform salah esha(prayer).After doing our salah, we removed our abayas and hijabs and went to lay on the bed and got busy talking to each other.

"Sarah! Don't you see that the boss is seriously mad."I said.

"Which sir?"She asked.

"Mr Aryan Khan! the most angry and stupid man in the world." I really hated him.

"I work with the other boss Mr Arhan Khan."She said.

"You are saved, but don't worry I'll show that monkey what's Muhayba is."

They bursted into laugher.

"If he again talk to you angrily, just show him."They said.

"I'll surely." I spoke confidently.

"Tring tring." My phone was ringing, I didn't bother to pick it up, I just put my phone aside as I was busy talking to my bestfriends.

"Yes I'll surely show him that jerk, I don't know what he thinks of himself so when he is the boss, he thinks when I'm his employees he will end up saying, there's a limit, he's a donkey.I want to strangle his neck,I just want to kill him,"I told them.