Chapter 16-What I did?

(Muhayba's pov)*

It was sunday finally, it was 2 pm. Hayat aunty and Huzaifa went with Zayr uncle somewhere out. Asad was at home, he was doing some tasks about his work.

"Grandma, where are you going?"I asked curiously.

"Shhh."She said pointing her finger in the bottom of her lips. I widened my eyes and did signal with my hands"But why."

"It's a secret."She said and smiling.

"It's not fair."I frowned.

"Come-sit."She said.

"You ruined my surprise."She said.

"But no, I did not really,I just want to know where are you going."

"I'm going to perform Umrah(pilgrimage)after two days."She said and smiled.

"Omg!you did not tell me, when did you do booking? Why you hide this from me? Grandma-
It's really not fair."I smiled and made a long face.

"Because I wanted to do a small surpise for you all."She smiled.

"It's also because everyone was busy, then I decided why not later I tell everyone." She said.

"And this later becomes a bit too late, because you have only two days and then fly."I said and played with my left hand.

"You know one thing, Muhayba-I feel like sharing with you, when your dad married to your mom, the fitst gift he gave her on their wedding day, was going to perform Umrah after two weeks."She smiled.

"Your mom was so happy here with us, my son always been fufilling his duties as a son,husband and son-in-law, your mom was my best daughter-in-law, always I'll be grateful for that."She said and was about to continue speaking. Thus, she immediately stopped talking when she saw drops of tears were rolling down to my cheeks.

"Don't cry my child."Said grandma and hugged me.

"I can't stop crying, I really miss them,I want to talk to them, even for a once."

"Muhayba! It's Allah who had decided this, Allah knows best, don't lose hope my child, we have come in this world to be tested, in jannah you'll surely meet them."She hugged me.

She consoled me for a few minutes, but it was all in vain, because when I missed my parents, I couldn't stop thinking of them. Life is so hard, when you don't have a parents, you may have everything,but you don't have a parent's love. This is so hard.

I went in my room, searching my photo album of my parents.

"I miss you mom and dad."

Flashback*

"Muhayba! Come and eat your food. Hurry up."Said mom.

"Mama, in a while, oh-my god!my shoes,I don't know how to tie laces."I said making a sad face infront of the mirror.

"My little princess is not ready yet?"Said dad while coming inside my room and smiled to me.

"Dad, I can't tie my laces."I frowned.

Dad tied my laces while explaining to me how to tie laces.

"Yay!Daddy! You are my superhero."Dad held me in his arm and went to the dinning room.

"Muhayba! Come baby! Muh (Muhammad), put her in her babyseat, I'll make her eat, I think Zaheer is crying."Said mom to dad.

"I'll see him."Said dad to mom.