Chapter 24-Am I dreaming?

Since I read that letter, I was shocked, I started blaming myself for thinking so wrong of Aryan sir. I did not know what to say further. I was just completely silent. I caught him staring at me, he folded his hand and watching me as if he was watching a movie.

"Say! You know it right what's in the letter, then why are you so shocked? Reply drama queen!"He said seriously and he was trying not to smile. Seeing the way he was behaving, I was again thinking if I was dreaming. I again bite my tongue, it was reality, but I didn't have any clue why was I feeling like I'm dreaming, it was all because of that dream and plus now the way Aryan was behaving towards me.
I was turning insane.

"Can't you reply? What happened now? Still shock? Or are you deaf?"He said seriously.

"I thought you had fired me."I looked away.

"Keep thinking! Keep dreaming!Stupid girl! You know what? You think your god! That's why, without reading the letter, you assumed that I fired you! Ridiculous."He said seriously and looked away.

"Excuse me! The way you told me take and leave, it seems you had fired me."I said seriously and feeling nervous.

"That's mean today I got holiday!" I said to him and again read the letter.

"But Aryan!I meant sir, I should ask my family about this, then I can give my answer."I said to him.

"YOU WILL HAVE TO SAY YES! IS THAT CLEAR? I'm the boss! Not you, who will say what to do! I don't care or whatever, you will have to accompany me! It's your job! "He said seriously and angrily and pointed his finger to me.

"I'll try to talk-"He interrupted me.

"Don't think you'll try! At any cost you will have to accompany me! I think you forgot the contract you signed for three years? Or should I remind you? Even in it, it was mentioned about the conditions!"He said angrily. I nodded.

"Tomorrow we"ll leave. And mind you! If you don't come! You'll see what I'll do!"He said seriously and angrily. By that, he was going in the right direction and I was going in the left direction, while going, I could see how many girls were looking at him, ofcourse he was beyond handsome that's why all the girls were looking at him, but I felt so pity for that girl who would marry the jerk Aryan because so much stupid and arrogant he was and how he kept giving me his ugly lectures. But most importantly I was jubilant because I was not really fired, I just got holiday for today and tomorrow I would need to travel to Dubai with Aryan sir for a meeting that also we would need stay there apparently for two or three days.

I was scared for a while, I was not sure if Zaheer would give me the permission. Plus I did not want to lose my job, my dream. While walking,I bumped into someone,my bags fell down.

"I'm-so sorry,I did not pay attention."I said while taking my bag from the floor. When I lifted up,it were two guys, they were smiling evily as if they were thinking something ill,I did not know why I was feeling like this.

Muhayba! You can't do this! You can't judge by the way they are, maybe they are smiling casually! But as if they think when they'll smile to me, then I'll smile to them? Never! Unless I don't know someone,I will never smile but with a girl I can smile! I will never smile to guys! Because otherwise they'll think I like them or anything else, even though Zaheer doesn't like these things! Stupid. I'll smile one day only to my future husband which Allah has wrote in my destiny.

I walked away and I found the driver was not in the parking lot. I looked for him, he was not there as well the car was missing. I decided to hire a taxi, I walked to the bustop, a black car bmw stopped infront of me. The window of the car was black and was not able to see who was inside.While turning at the back, I noticed the window of the car opened and I saw Aryan sir was looking at me and told me to get in the car. For a moment,I did not want to go in the car,I shook my head to him, he told me to come as we were going to the company, to search for a file, as my job I had to accept. The way he was repeating me to sit in the car,I had to nod my head.