Chapter 13-Family Time.

"It's all because of you! I'm going to get caught."I said angrily to him.

"Then,I must surely meet the one whose calling you."He said while opening the door. I dragged him to the window.

"Are you mad?Have you lost your mind? what are you trying to be?"I whispered angrily to him. He stared at me seriously.

"I'm mad? wait-I'll show you."He said while going again to the door. I gritted my teeth, he was behaving like a mad people.

"No-no you are not mad, sir! please go,I'm sorry- I-I promise I'll come early tomorrow."I said to all of these, to let him go.

He then went through the window outside. I took a long breathe with peace. I went to open the door with ease and gave a fake smile to Asad.

"Is Something wrong?"I heard a guy's voice as if."He asked worriedly.

"N-no, nothing is wrong,I am actually watching tv."I tried not to stammer.

"Muhayba! it's already late, go to sleep."He suggested and I nodded with a smile.

"Can I know?"I asked. He gave me a confused look.

"Why my bro didn't sleep yet?"

"Not feeling sleepy?"I asked and decided to tease him. He shook his head.

"Or thinking my future sister-in-law?"I did not know what I was saying,but I just felt like teasing him.

"Seriously Muhayba! I don't have time for these things."He said.

"You and Za (Zaheer)! same case."With that I closed my door and went to the bathroom.

"This jerk! Aryan Khan! what he thinks of himself? he was about to land me in trouble, I know he did this in purpose."

"Stupid!"I smirked.

"But I love my job."I smiled.

"Forget of that stupid."I smirked again.

I wore my pyjama and went in the bed. I closed the lights and took a deep sleep.

**

I was working in the company. Aryan sir called me. I went in his cabin. He gave me some tasks to complete. He did not seem angrily today. Maybe he was ill that's why he wasn't angry.

"Give me Hussain's file,and come to the meeting room, there are some discussions to be taken, make sure you don't come late."He said seriously. For a while I thought,maybe I had talked too much that why he vent anger on me, I could see he was just serious about his work. I decided to be nice to him.

After the meeting ended,Aryan's brothers were talking among them while I was showing a presentation to Aryan sir. He was quite impressed with the presentation,which made my heart melted for the first time.

"Bro! Don't forget to join us at night."Arman sir said to Aryan sir.

"I'll see."Aryan sir said.

"Muhayba!we are going to the restaurant to meet one of the clients, bring the file which have the presentation for the designers, which personally made for Derik."He said seriously. I nodded and did as he said.

**

While sitting in the car,my stomach started doing a whale sound, thankfully the sound was not that loud.

I started behave to make sure he do not hear it. I decided to talk, to make him focus on my talk.

"Sir,can I ask you something?"