Chapter 43- Ignorance.

Finally!!! Updated!!!
Did this new update had bring a smile on your face? :)
Won't you say me? :/
If not then now smileeeee :)

After whatever had happened last night, Aryan didn't text to Muhayba nor did she. Aryan was feeling restless the way Muhayba was reacting . He led to himself something into perplexed.

The scorching sun was blazing all over the places, Muhayba thought something fascinating to do on that day, thinking of that brought a smile from her lips. Leading to the company with Arhan, he again complimented her.

"You are looking more gorgeous today."Arhan said instantly.

"It's good you applied makeup , I swear bro's eyes will be over you only."He said happily.
"Arhan,thank you so much, for helping me." I held his arm nicely. We led inside the company, I found my way to the cabin with Arhan.

Opening the door of Aryan, I pretended as if I was just seeing Arhan beside me and wore a huge smile seeing him. "It's you."Arhan stated.
"No it's you."I told him. We didn't know what were we talking about but stating anything reality.

"Aham."Aryan coughed to bring our attention to him. "Asalamualaykum,Aryan." I stated with a smile. I wanted to hug him but I knew it it wasn't going to happen. I consoled myself. "Hey bro." Arhan stated.
"I'm thinking to help Muhayba with the project -"Arhan stopped talking. "You don't need, I have already hired someone, you better take care of the kids design project." Aryan said seriously.

We didn't want to show him that we were forcing to be with each other all of a sudden otherwise he would get to know, we decided to let go by the flow.
"I'll be waiting to have lunch with you at cafeteria -don't forget." Arhan said with a smile. I nodded to him.

Getting back to my work, I didn't talk to Aryan at all, I just concentrated in my work. "Why are you ignoring me?" Aryan asked me, I didn't bother to look into his eyes. " I'm not- it's just I'm too busy with my work."

"If that then why are you finding time to talk to my brother."He asked unquestionably.

"I can talk to him, like I do to you." I been serious.
He didn't bother to reply but he was thinking something mysterious. "Okay so-how are you today?" I asked him casually. "I'm good."He said seriously, no smile.

"Why are you asking me this right now? Why not before?"He was staring profusely , I behaved I wasn't paying attention to him at all, I just behaved I was reading some files. "It's just now I feel like to ask." As soon he was about to talk- his phone was ringing.
His eyes were flitting widely as soon he saw the screen of his phone.

He immediately went outside to attend the call. I wasn't able to understand why wasn't he able to talk infront me.

Is he hiding something from me what? Why he is behaving weird since he has attended this call?

(Aryan's pov)*

I wasn't able to bear whatever was happening.I couldn't get it why was she behaving like that. I ended punched the wall seeing Muhayba and Arhan sitting at the cafeteria talking happily.

Why isn't she caring for me?

"Why are you so beautiful?you are killing me." Arhan said to her.

What the hell how can Arhan says that. What is he thinking ?

"Sir,Are you ok?"Asked some people gathering seeing my hands  bleeding.
"Can't all of you see that I'm standing perfectly well-, just leave from here."