Chapter 9-Sorry.

Muhayba, your dream is broken. You can't do anything, just let it be.

I tried to behave I did not see Zaheer but he saw me. Well,I continued to walk behind Aryan sir. Zaheer looked at him angrily.

I swear it's going to be a worst day today.

"Za!you're here?"I tried to pretend just now I saw him.

"I came to pick you."Zaheer said.

"Aryan sir, if-

"You can go."He said and went.

We went in the car. I decided to ask Zaheer if he saw something.

"Zaheer? did you see?"I asked.

"What?"He asked.

"Me with."

"what with?"He asked.

That's mean he did not see! Uff I'm saved.

Zaheer turned to me,and expecting me to reply him.

"With the decorations of the hotel,isn't it pretty?"I made a pretty smile and I did not know when these things get out of my mouth. Since I met that jerk, I ended up talking nonsense.

"Yes, very nice." He said casually.  Of-course what was he supposed to say except such words.

"Look Muhayba, I have something to tell you, just promise me you'll obey what I will say you."He said seriously.

"What?"I was curious.

"Tomorrow I'm going to Australia in the morning and I'll back in one or two weeks and I don't want you during my absence to talk to Mr Zayr Musab."He said seriously as always. I simply nodded and didn't want to complicate the situation by kept asking him "but why?" Because I knew it to the depth even I would ask him, he wouldn't say.  He would be in fact been angry like that jerk Mr Aryan Khan, so what's the point of asking.

"My bad, I thought-I have got a sister-in-law."I laughed. He turned to me and rolled his eyes.

"You are seriously crazy."He said.

"But why? I meant you don't want to marry? or you want to marry with boy?"I laughed and keep spreading crazy jokes.

"You know it, I don't have time for such things."He said.

"You and your attitude."I said with pity.

"Zaheer! where are we heading to?"I asked while he took another route.

"Restaurant."He said.

We went to the restaurant, we ate, after that he took me to the mall as tomorrow he would be leaving, he wanted to do something nice for me as usual as it's his manner. I bought a lot of things such as loads of dresses,makeup,shoes,hijabs,bags and I decided to buy something for Sarah as it's her birthday tomorrow. Among our friendship, Sarah was the one whose most younger than me and Fathima. When I went to Australia to study, in the university Fathima and I met but Sarah went there to meet her grandma. She did not study in university. We met her in the mall frequently and by that we became "Bestfriends forever." I was full of jubilation when I got to know Sarah was working in the same company as I'm.

"Za! what can I buy for Sarah?" I was burning of confusion.

"It's her birthday tomorrow?"He asked worriedly.

"Yes, and I don't know what I'll buy for her."

"Buy her a bouquet of flowers and makeup."He gave a good idea.