Sergio Calderon

You sat on your bed as you faced your hand mirror that was in front of you. You plucked your uneven brows, you try to shape them perfectly. Sergio laid across your bed on the edge, he scrolled through his phone. You've lately been hanging out more and more, and your friendship grew into becoming best friends. You found yourself just enjoying each other's presence. You've always had eyes for him, but you never bothered to try anything.

You pull a strand of your eyebrows, and the pain starts to hurt more than usual." Ow." You mumble. Sergio flinches, but you barely notice, as you pull the second one." Ouch." He stops using his phone as he stared at the ceiling." Third one." Ouch." By this time he's staring at you as he jumps again. You catch his eyes and your eyes glimmer at one another.

"What the hell are doing?" He crawls to you.

You look back in the mirror to proceed what you were doing."Plucking my brows."

"Why?"

"Because of there hairy as freak"

"Well stop." He grabs your arm to pull your hand away from your brows.

"Why?" It was your turn to ask him the questions.

He hesitates, not knowing how to word it." Because... it feels weird hearing you in pain."

"Where does it feel weird."

He pauses." I don't know. He looks down. "My heart."

You stare at each other for the briefest second, with the most serious stare ever. Then you burst out laughing as you fall back on the bed with fiddles of laughter,  Sergio starts to laugh along with you because your laughter was contagious." Why are you laughing?" He asks through laughter.

"Because you almost had me to believe that you might have liked me."

Suddenly he stops laughing." Why would that be surprising."

"Well... Because I'm ugly. Pretty simple. And I've come to terms with it." Your laughter seemed to calm down.

"Shut up." He says harshly.

"What? I'm just saying-"

"Shut up. Seriously, how can you not see how beautiful you are?" Before you can answer he says." Because you are beautiful."

That got you laughing again. You thought he was completely joking.

He sighs heavily. He stares up at the ceiling." Why the hell are you laughing."

"You're joking, that's why."

"Well, I'm not!" He yells at you as he holds your gaze intently.

That surely shuts you up. You couldn't take these compliments he was giving you. He was just being nice and you knew he could never see you in the way you saw him." Well then stop telling me I am because your just fucking saying that to be nice." You were starting to get annoyed with him.

"Why would I just say that to be nice?"

"Because I'm not beautiful." You say obviously.

He starts shaking his head." That's where you're wrong. So very wrong y/n." He moves closer and the distance between the two of you decreases." So wrong."

Your lips almost touch, but he moves to your neck, then your jaw, to your cheek." You are beautiful, you just don't know it yet."

You couldn't breathe, you didn't know what was going on, except what Serigo was saying was making you finally believe that maybe he was telling the truth. That he truly thought you were beautiful.

"If I can't tell you that you're beautiful then I can show you."

He finally closes the distance with a heap of passion as your lips wove together.

I hope you guys enjoyed this Imagine. Don't forget that requests are open, so don't forget to request.

Essence<3