Chance Perez

Requested By: ShakiraV

You sit in class, working through your workbook. Chance sat on the same table as you.

You had been texting non-stop for a while, even during classes. You started texted him, and it went on from there.

You heard from a friend that he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend, but you didn’t hope for too much…just in case.

You hear Chance’s name in multiple conversations, then yours. 

“Chance! Do you like Shakira?” one of the guys scream from across the room. He stays quiet and doesn’t say anything. You look at him, his cheeks turning red. 

“Oh my god! He does,” the same guy says. You sit there quiet, unsure of what to say.  

“How long has it been going for?” he repeats over and over again hoping for a answer, even though he knows that no one is going to say anything. 

“Shakira! Do you like Chance?” he asks you this time. And you don’t know what to do anymore.

You feels your heart drop. You need to put yourself out of this situation. You don’t say anything, and him just repeating over and over again, leads you to make the decision to run out of the class. 

You feel the fresh air brush into your face, and every part of you calms down a little. 

You reach your arms up to your head. You realise that you have to go back to class in a few minutes, like the walk of shame. You feel a tap in the shoulder.

“I’m sorry about them Shakira,” someone says behind you, and you know that it’s Chance. 

“It’s not your fault,” you say, and give him a smile.

“They’re all just bullies,” he laughs.

“Why would they think that we…?”

“Umm…I, because…it’s true. I like you Shakira. I told Michael then he told everyone, and made it seem like we were…you know.

But I don’t blame them, we would be pretty cute together,” he grins.

“We would wouldn’t we? And isn’t it helpful that I like you back?” you say, so glad that he likes you.

“You do?”

“Yes.”

“Well, then…would you like to be my girlfriend?” he asks, holding onto your hand.

“Yes.”

“Let’s go back to class,” he says, holding your hand back to class, and even though you knew that you were going to get teased, you didn’t care anymore. 

I hope you enjoyed your imagine ShakiraV. Thanks for requesting and voting. I will see you guys with a brand new imagine soon.

QOTD- Who was tour favorite on Boyband?

-Essence💞