Drew Ramos

Requested By: livramos15

~Flashback~
You're sitting on the couch in your apartment watching Project Runway, when you get an urge to text Drew, whom you haven't heard from all day.

You get your phone out and text him "Hey Drew! Haven’t heard from you all day, where are you? Hope you haven’t died on me!"

An hour later, you still haven't heard back from Drew, and you start getting worried. That's not like him, he usually always texts you back- No matter what he's doing.

Suddenly, you hear a knock at the door and open it to see a very red faced and teary eyed Drew. "Liv...we need to talk." he said, looking at everything BUT you.

"Drew, what's going on? What do we need to talk about?" you didn't like the sound of where this was going.

"Liv, I like you, and you know that, but I don't think I can do this any longer. We are too different and it's tearing us apart." each word hurt you more and more as he said it.

"But....why?" you whisper, leaning against the door frame to hold you up as the tears stream down your face.

"You're kind of clingy babe. I can't do anything without you asking where I am or what I'm doing.

I really am sorry for this, truly I am." his brown eyes got wide and he suddenly opened his arms as if to give you a hug.

Slowly, you shake your head and he blushes. "Right. Erm... I'll be going then." You nod and tears fall down your cheeks as you watch him walk away from you.

"Bye Drew." you whisper and drop to your knees, unable to keep the sobs inside.

~Present Day~

Ever since Drew and Liv broke up she's never been the same. It's like a piece is missing from the puzzle.

She's tried to move on and get with other guys and date but none of her relationships ever worked out.

She never thought that she would ever see Drew again. Especially now since he is famous now that he's in a new boy band.

But soon did she know that was going to change with one phone call. Liv majors in cosmology which is fancy for a hair stylist.

She gets a call one day that ask her if she can do the hair for a boyband she agrees to it and soon is on her way to Los Angelas.

Liv's Pov:

I'm finally in LA to do the hair for a boyband. My manager didn't tell me who but she says that when I see them I'll recognize them.

I'm in my hotel room right now getting dressed for the day about to go to the address that my manager sent me.

I leave my hotel room and get into my uber and drive to the location that I'm supposed to go to.

~1 hour later~

Once I arrive at the location I notice its a hotel. So I get out the car and walk into the hotel and go to the room that's labled Liv.

About 30 minutes later my manager walks into the room. "Liv the boys are ready for you". And then I get out if my chair grab my equipment and go to the room.

Instantly when I arrive in the room the boys looked familer and then one of the boys turn around and it's Drew.

"Hey Liv" Sergio says

"Liv that's the name if my ex girlfriend" Drew says

And then I walk over to where their sitting at and he looks at me and I look at him.

"Liv hi" Drew says

"Hey" I say very awkward

And then I start to work on their hair I finally get to Drew and start working on his hair.

It feels soft as I remeber it about 1 year ago. And then I finished his hair and as I'm about to leave Drew says.

"Liv wait I wanna try this again I messed up" He says sincerely

"I wanna try this too but your right we are different" I say

"Yes we're different but theirs nothing wrong with that. Liv I still love you" Drew says

"I still love you too I never stopped" I say

"So what do you say you want to try it again?" Drew says with a smile

"Yes I would love that" I say

And then I walk up closer to him and press my lips to his and kiss him like this is the last time we have together.

And then we pull away.

"I don't wanna lose you" Drew says

"Don't worry you won't" I say

And lean back in and kiss him again.

I finally got Drew back and now I'm happy. We belong together and I won't lose him this time.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine livramos15. Thanks for requesting and voting and I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What's your favorite boy in IRL?

-Essence💞