Michael Conor

Requested By: BABYSEALS

Molly's Pov:

Today I'm doing my first dance competition and I'm hella nervous because this is my first competition since I broke my left foot.

And my boyfriend Michael is not here yet, and I need him here for support.

I don't think I'm going to go through with this like I'm way too nervous and then on top of that Michael is not here.

"Molly are you okay" Alexis asked

"No I'm really nervous, because of my injury to my foot the last time we had a dance competition" I said

"I understand how you feel I was be nervous  too, but where's Michael?" Alexis asked

"I don't know he's not here yet and I wish he would hurry up, I only have 20 minutes until the competition starts" I say

Then as soon as I said that I see Michael shows up and I run to him.

"Baby" I say as I run up to him hugging so tightly

"Hey Molly, why do you look nervous?" Michael asks

"You know about my injury last time I had a dance competition" I say

"Yeah,but there's no reason to be nervous Molly I know you will do well and win and rock it" Michael says with a smile on his face.

"thanks, I really needed that Michael, I really did" I say

"No problem, Molly" Michael says

"No go break a leg" Michael says

Then I leave a door go backstage to out on my outfit for the dances.

I'm still nervous but not as much now that Michael's here.

"10 minutes till showtime" Someone shouts

So then I do my last minute touch-up's and then before I know it is time for the show to start.

So then the MC starts his intro and then we come out dancing to Anadaconda by Niki Manaj.

I'm feeling really good, I'm killing it and I see Michael in the crowd cheering for me everything is going great for me.

Then the show is over and I didn't hurt myself everything went well and I feel very good about it and I think that we won.

"Molly you killed it out there" Michael says as he kisses me

"Thanks" I say as I kiss him back

Then we wait so they can choose who won this year.

"The winner of the 2018 Shaker High dance competition is Y/D/T/N.

"OMG Michael we won" I shout as I hug him tightly.

"Congratulations Molly, I'm really proud of you and your foot is still okay.

"I know I don't know what I was nervous for" I say

"Let's go out to dinner tonight" Michael says

"Sure" I say

Then me and Michael walk out the venue where the dance competition was held. I walked out with a smile on my face, because I won and Michael showed up today way a great dance competition. It was a great day and I wouldn't spend it any other way.

I hoped you enjoyed your imagine BABYSEALS. Thanks for requesting and voting. I will see you guys with a brand new Preference tommrow.

-Essence💕