Chance Perez

Requested By: babiemaya

Madison's Pov:

I go to pick up my phone that’s ringing to see its Drew.

“Hey Drew.” I say, picking it up.

“Hey Madison, uhh, you should come pick up Chance. he’s really drunk.” he says.

“Your house?” I ask.

“Yeah…” he says. “thanks Madison, you’re the best.” he laughs.

“Go to bed! you’re probably really fucking drunk, too!” I laugh, “byeee see ya soon.”
I get in the car and drive over to Drew's s house.

I walk up to the door and hear the music, then open the door, knowing they won’t hear the doorbell.

I walk downstairs and immediately smell the alcohol and weed. Drew sees me and bounces over.

“Hey! want anything?”

“No!” I say, laughing. “I’m picking up that little chotch you told me to. what’s he doing?”

“Let’s just say he doesn’t know what he’s doing.” he winks and I feel arms wrap around my waist.

“Heyyyy Madison.” Chsnce says, elongating my name.

“Hiiiiii! how’s it going?” I ask, turning around in his arms.

“You ssshould stayyyy!” he slurs.

“I wish I could but why don’t we go home.” I say, smiling and playing with his hair.

“Why? it just started! who called you?”

“No one, it’s like 3:30.” I laugh.

“What? wait no, stay!” he giggles.

“No we’re gonna go now…” I say, starting to crack up.

“Okayyyyyyy.” he says, and I look over to Drew who mouths a “thank you!” I smile and we walk upstairs, then go to my car. I open the door for him and sit him down in the passenger seat, then run around to the driver’s side and get in.

I turn the car on and feel Chance getting closer, then put his hand on my thigh. his face gets close to my neck and he says,
“I love you, Madison.”

“I love you too, Madison.” I say, backing out of the driveway. he attaches his lips to my neck and his hands go to my boobs.

“Daddy’s gonna-” he starts, but I cut him off by cracking up.

“First, you never say daddy, second you don’t refer to yourself as daddy, third, you don’t refer to yourself in third person, and lastly, I will never call you daddy. and I’m driving. and you’re drunk.”

“But Madisonnnnnn!” he whines, “it’s just you and me!”

“Yeah, I’m bringing you back to my house so your family doesn’t see you like this!” I say, still laughing.

“So at your house I can go full out-”

“No,” I interrupt, “you’ll go to sleep because you need it.”

“Do I get to sleep with you?” he asks.
God, he’s so perfect.

“…Fiiiiiine.” I say, giving in. we get to my house and I lead him upstairs, then close the door.i as I undo the blankets, I say,
“Here sit down I’ll help you with your clothes.”

he follows what I tell him to do and then I help him into bed, tucking him in and kissing his forehead.

“I won’t sleep til you get in here.” he smiles.
“let me just brush my teeth. one sec.” I say, and in a few minutes I’m back.

“I thought you’d be asleep!” I say.

“Nope, I waited for you.” I climb into bed and he wraps his arms around my waist.

“Good night, Chance. see ya in the morning.” I say, but he’s already asleep.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine babiemaya. Thanks for requesting and voiting. I will see you guys soon with a brand new preference.

-Essence💞