Michael Conor

Requested By: Jordan_mackenzie

Jordan's Pov:

I was hanging out at In Real Life's place. Chance and Drew were there too. We were watching a movie. Due to me getting up pretty early having a long ass day I was tired. I was cuddled up into Chance's side.

I didn't even pay attention to the movie I wanted to sleep so bad. But Chance kept talking to me, not allowing me to fall asleep. „So what did you do today?" That's how it started. „I got up early. I had a lot of things that needed to be done today. I didn't even finish it. I'm just tired." I mumbled into his chest. „What kinda things? Because I need to be done too, you know." He chuckled. „Shut up." I laughed hitting him lightly. „It was some stuff for Michael, he needed help. That's why he's not here. His probably still working on it or something." I just finished the sentence when we heard the doorbell ring and the door shut. „Sup Michael." I heard Drew say. „Speaking of the devil," Chance said putting his hand on my waist. My arms were around his waist.

Chance was always touchy. He loved flirting but he knew that I would never go any further with him. He kept trying. Gotta give him the points for attempts and consistency.

I sat up a little and saw Michael standing beside the couch we were on. „Hi," I said and he approached me, giving me a short hug before sitting down. I snuggled back into Sammy's side. „You are hot." Chance suddenly blurted. „Chance..." I mumbled as a sign for him to shut up. „I mean... yeah, you look hot but you are hot. Are you getting sick? Do you need doctor Chance to check you out?" I looked up at him to see his smug grin. „You are so stupid." I chuckled and closed my eyes. I felt how his hand ran up and down my side. „You guys look really cute," Sergio said. Everyone seemed to agree but Michael kept quiet.

He was quiet the entire time. Weird. He always seemed to be quiet when I was near Chance. Maybe I should talk about it with him. I mean we are best friends. We know each other for such a long time, he should tell me if something's bothering him. He's always been overprotective but comes on, Chance? He was no threat.

„Yeah tell her we are cute. She always declines my offer for a date." I felt how his chest breathed up and down faster because he started to laugh. I sat up straight again with Chance's arm still around me. „Jordan. Go on a date with me, please?" Chance said smiling at me. I looked over to Sergio who had a big smirk on his face and started to wiggle his eyebrows. „Come on give this poor little guy a chance," Brady said also with a huge smirk on his face. I didn't say anything instead I looked over at Michael who's face was blank staring at me. His jaw clenched lightly. Was he jealous?

„I'll think about it." I looked back at Chance and grinned. „You look really cute with that grin. You know what would look better?" He smirked again. „What?" I leaned my head on his shoulder. „If you wouldn't always back out and finally give me a chance." I giggled and lifted my head leaving a kiss on his cheek. „That's the only thing you'll get for now." He chuckled. „How about a real kiss?" I blushed and playfully hit him. He grabbed my wrist. „Wow. I like badass girls but you don't have to hit me." Again a smug grin on his face.

I heard how Michael began to shift in his seat. „What's up Michael? You good?" Chance said losing eye contact with me. „I'm fine. I just can't get comfortable." He said and turned to Brady and began to talk to him.

„Chance. We can't go on a date you know that, right?" I whispered. Instead of answering you he kissed my forehead. I moved to the side. „Come on Jordan." He joked around. „Gimme a kiss. Come on." He puckered his lips coming to me. I screamed „NO. I bet you have herpes!" I laughed getting up from the couch trying to run from him but soon he caught up with me. He grabbed me by my waist and swung me around. I laughed. He laughed.

I felt how Michael stared at us while no one else really cared what we were up to. It was pretty normal. It was just games with Chance.

We went to sit back and I snuggled into his side again. „I'll get that kiss. Someday. You'll see." He whispered which made me giggle once again.

I heard how Drew, Brady, and Sergio were talking about a new collab. Chance kept trying to convince me to go on a date. But I ignored it.

„Jordan. Can we talk for a second?" Michael said touching my thigh. I got up parting from Chance. „See you soon Babe." He winked at me. The most romantic gesture I could show him was my middle finger.

Michael walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter. „What's up?" I asked him as I stood in front of him. He seemed off. Something was wrong. His jaw was clenched. He didn't look me in the eyes. He didn't say anything. „I thought you wanted to talk?" I chuckled. Why didn't he talk now?

He took a deep breath. His jaw loosened. His eyes were drawn to the floor. But they looked soft not harsh. „Okay. I uhm..." He stuttered? Was he nervous? What is this? „Michael listen. We are best friends. You know you can tell me anything without hesitation.

" I stepped closer putting my hands on the side of his arms. He tensed up again. „Do you like Chance?" Now I was confused. „I mean do you like him that way?" He repeated his question. I knew what he meant. „What? No! You know I don't like him like that and he knows. He just likes to tease me and... wait why are you even asking?" I let my arms fall from his. „I just... I don't think he's the one you should go on a date with. I'm just looking out for you, you know." He still didn't look me in the eyes.

Suddenly it was clear to me. „You are jealous, aren't you?" I poked his side. „You are jealous. Oh my god." I began to giggle and his cheeks turned red. „I mean yeah we haven't spent that much time. And it's not fair because you are my best friend and I should goof around with you and..." He interrupted me. „I am jealous. I am jealous of how he touches you. How you become shy when he tells you, you're cute. How you are so playful with him. I am jealous because he has the guts to ask you out and get rejected every time. And still I am here and I don't have the balls to say it." My jaw dropped. My eyes widened. Now I was the one who couldn't look him in the eyes.

„Jordan, I wanted to say this a long time ago. I like you a lot. But we are best friends. I don't want to ruin this. Still, I'm gonna ask you, would you go out with me? On a real date? I mean we don't have to but things are gonna be hella awkward after this and I understand if..." He wouldn't stop talking, would he? I decided to make him shut up instead.

His lips felt soft and soon he went with it. I was the one to pull away. „I am going on a date with you. I thought I was the only one without balls here." He smiled at me. „See. That's why we are best friends..." His hands were going up and down my waist. „And maybe we'll be more in the future." His smile was brighter than ever. „Hey, guys we were about to..." Brady came into the kitchen catching us being closer than ever and a smirk formed on his face. „We were about to order pizza... love birds." He winked before he left us alone.

I hope you enjoyed you imagine Jordan, Thanks for requesting and voting. I really appreciate it.:)