Drew Ramos

Requested By: Curley_HAIR

Drew has been on tour for a while now, meaning that you've been away from each other for a long time. You finally get some time off from work so you decide to travel to New York and surprise him.

You catch the first plane out to find him, wondering the whole time about how you're going to get past security, somehow convincing them that you are actually Drew's girlfriend and not just a crazy fan. Luckily, when you finally get to the venue that they're performing at tonight, you bump into Dena, Michael's mom.

"Izzy!" She runs up to you and hugs you tightly, "It's been so long! What are you doing here anyway?" She asks.

"I came to surprise Drew, do you know where he is?"

"He's in the venue, but he shouldn't be too long, just finishing soundcheck. Do you wanna wait on their bus?"

"Sure," You say and follow her over to the boys' tour bus, which Drew had told you over Skype one night, they'd named "Gus bus".

You step onto the bus with Dena closely behind you. "It's a bit gross, they're pretty disgusting. But I guess that's teenage boys for you, right?" She says and you both laugh.

"Yeah, Drew was always like this at home," You start telling her an old story, but her phone starts ringing in her hand. She looks down at it and smiles sympathetically, "Sorry, I really should take this, do you mind?"

You shake your head and she accepts the call, stepping off the bus.

You wander around the bus for a bit, picking up a few of Drew's items as you make your way to the back. You finally reach the lounge area and glance around at the amount of empty cans and pizza boxes there is lying around.

You laugh and take your stuff to the bunk that looks like it should be Drew's. You grab one of Drew's shirts, taking it to the bathroom and wriggling out of your skinny jeans. You tie your hair up in a messy bun and set yourself to work clearing up the mess.

When you're almost finished, you gasp loudly when you feel a pair of arms around your waist. You turn around to find Drew, looking at you longingly.

"You scared me!"

"Well you surprised me, what are you doing here?" He leans down and kisses you softly.

"Can't a girl visit her boyfriend without everyone asking questions?" You raise an eyebrow at him and he chuckles.

"Hey, I'm not complaining, and I must say, my shirt looks so much better on you than it does on me."

You smile and kiss him again, before the other boys jump onto the bus too.

A few hours after, you're all sat in the lounge part of the bus, your head in Drew's lap as you close your eyes and he plays with your hair.

"Is she asleep?" Michael asks as Drew kisses your forehead.

"Yeah I think so." He replies but you're not, you're just intrigued by the conversation.

"So you really think she's the one?" Michael questions again.

Drew nods, "Yeah I really do, she's everything I want," and you smile, at the reminder that their song 'Tonight Belongs To You' is written about you

I hope you liked it Curley_HAIR. Thanks for requesting and voting and I will see you giys tomorrow with a brand new Preference.

-Essence💞