Sergio Calderon

Your Pov:

Unbelievable! The one day we have to do a prac, my lab partner, Henry, is away. I mean, it was very sweet of him to send me a message letting me know and apologising, even though it wasn't his fault he had a throat infection.

Now, in biology, I'm beginning to panic. Who am I going to be paired with? Do I sit out and re-do it when Henry gets back? Soon enough, my thoughts are answered.

"Y/N." Mr Benson, my bio teacher, calls.

I walk over to him. "Yes?"

"Seeing as you and Sergio are the only two without lab partners today," he begins, I turn and see that somehow, Sergio is standing next to me, "you two will be working together."

I take a sneak look atSergio, and notice that he's smiling at me. I smile back and continue listening to Mr Benson.

"It's a very simple prac, so you should be able to work together quite well," he begins, "one of you will need to go get a microscope, and the other will need to get microscope slides from the front. We have animal and plant examples."

Mr Benson then goes to answer a question from another student, and I turn to Sergio. "I'll get the microscope?"

He nods. "I'll get some slides."

I go outside the room and grab a microscope and when I walk back in, I notice Sergio leaning on our lab desk, flirting with another group, both girls I notice. I feel a pang of jealousy, but ignore it and go set the microscope up. Sergio notices me, and stands near me. I don't look him in the eyes, to prove the point that I am in fact mad at him.

"Y/N.."

I ignore him and continue what I'm doing.

"Y/N, please?" he begins, "Just look at me?"

l slowly look up and see him looking down at me, a mixture of hurt and worry in his eyes. "I'm really sorry. I promise I'll focus now."

I nod. Soon enough, we're fiddling with the microscope and after what seems like Sergio's millionth attempt, he decides to turn to me. I must admit, he's absolutely adorable whilst trying to focus with the microscope.

"Y/N..." he groans.

"Yeah?" I bat my eyes innocently.

"Can you please fix it again?"

I nod, and as I bend down to look into the microscope, I feel something soft on my cheek. Lips?

As I look up, I seeSergio blushing and looking away innocently.

"Did you just?" I begin.

He nods, then leans down and kisses me on the lips. It's short, but sweet and as he kisses me, I feel myself falling for him.