Brady Tutton

Requested By: eternalnamjoon

Third Person Pov:

Brady and Helly have been friends since kindergarten. But they have kept the biggest secret from each other since they were about 15.

That secret is Brady and Helly both like each other. Their both afraid to tell each other until today.

Brady has decided to go over to Helly's house to tell her how he feels about her hoping that she feels the same way.

Holly's Pov:

I'm chilling at home watching a movie when I hear a knock at the door. I get up from my place on the couch to go answer it.

I open the door to reveal Brady.

"Hey Brady what's up"? I say

"I came over to tell you something important" Brady says

"Ok come in" I say leading him into my house and into the backyard.

He comes into the house and we go to my backyard and sit down.

"So what do you need to tell me?" I ask

"Ok so here it goes" Brady says nervously

"Helly I've liked you for a while now ever since we were 15 years old but I never had the courage to tell you until now" Brady says looking down at the ground.

"Aww Brady I like you too. I really do you make me so happy" I say with a smile on my face

"Really?" Brady says

"Really" I say

"Well in that case Helly will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" Brady asks

"Yes" I say

Then he leans in and I lean in and our lips finally touch. Our lips moving in sinc. And then we pull away with a smile.

Helly finally got the boy of her dreams and Brady finally got the girl of his dreams.

I hope you enjoyed you imagine @eternalnamjoon. Thanks for requesting and voting. And I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What did you think of the TBTY music video?

-Essence💞