Chance Perez {Part 3}

Requested By: LaurenLaws9

Third Person Pov:

It's finally time for Lauren Perez and Gabe Gomez to get married.

Lauren's dad Chance Perez walks her down the isle.

Lauren looking beautiful as ever in her silk wedding dress and Gabe looking handsome as ever in his black suit.

Lauren couldn't believe this was happening especially how Chance didn't like Gabe at first.

But now it is.

Lauren finally gets to the end of the isle and stands where Gabe is standing.

"Do you Lauren Perez take Gabe Gomez to be your lovely husband?" The priest asks

"I do" Lauren says

"Do you Gabe Gomez take Lauren Perez to be your lovely wife?" The priest asks

"I do" Gabe says

"Well then by the power vested in me I pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride" The priest says

Then Lauren and Gabe lean in for a passionate kiss.

Lauren's Pov:

My life has officially changed forever. Me and my new husband Gabe Gomez ran down the aisle as we were just married.

I’ve never been more excited. Now we get to go and party all night at the reception. “After you my princess.” He said holding the limo door open.

“Thank you my prince.” I said and climbed in with him following behind me. “I’m so happy that you’re finally mine.” He said holding my hand.

“And I’m glad you’re finally mine.” I said and leaned into kiss him. About 5 minutes passed and we walked into the venue.

I went to go change into my second dress as all the other guests came in. a few minutes later there was a knock at the dor. I went over to answer it and pulled Gabe into the room.

“So are you ready to get this party started?” He asked. “Of course I am!” I said and grabbed his hand leading him out of the room.

We walked down the halls and stood in front of the doors that would lead into the dance floor. “Would everyone please help me welcome our lovely newly wed couple…

Mr. and Mrs. Gomez!” Jessica and James yelled. The music started and the doors opened.

Me and Gabe ran through the doors and out onto the dance floor saying hello to everyone and hugging all the guys as they stood around clapping.

“Will everyone clear the dance floor for the Gabe's and Lauren’s first dance as husband and wife.” Jessica said.

Gabe took my hand and led me out to the middle of the dance floor. The music started and I placed my hand on his shoulder as his was placed on my waist with our others intertwined together.

“This has been the best night ever.” I said. “It’s only been the best night ever because I have you to spend it with.” He said. “How did I ever get so lucky to have someone like you?” I asked.

“Some people are just naturally lucky. And turns out I’m lucky too.” He said and leaned down to me kissing. This night really was perfect.

The dances ended and it was time for us to cut the cake. Me and him stood by the cake I held the knife with his hand around mine and pressed down.

We each ate a piece. I laughed and smiled at Gabe and then watched as he smiled too. Then when I was distracted by his eyes he took his piece of cake and shoved it in my face. “Gabe!” I yelled wiping it from my face.

“You gotta a little something on your face there babe.” He said in between his laughs. I decided to do the same thing.

I took a piece and shoved in his face making everyone laugh. “You are so going to pay for that later.” He said grabbing on to my waist.

“Oh shut up.” I said laughing. We smiled at each other then crashed our lips together. I’ve always wanted a playfull relationship, but I never thought I’d actually have one. Especially with my one and only Gabe.

I hope you enjoyed you imagine LaurenLaws9. Thanks for requesting and voting. I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- Who's your favorite YouTuber?

Mine is Kian and Jc.

-Essence💞