Michael Conor

You are standing with a group of friends, just listening in. You feel hands cover your eyes, and just know that it's Michael.

“Guess.”

“Michael,” you say giggling.

“Yup,” he says, giving you a hug from behind.

“Are you guys are couple?” someone asks. You get ready to say no, when you hear a yes behind you. You find yourself freezing for a second. You just stay quiet. 

“You guys are adorable together!” she says. You find yourself just smiling, wondering why on earth he just did that. 

“Thanks,” he says with a huge grin on his lips. Everyone separates as they leave, and you and Michael start walking off together.

“What was that Michael?” you say trying to hide your smile.

“What was what?” he replies, obviously knowing what you are talking about.

“We’re a couple?” you say raising an eyebrow.

“We would be pretty cute together,” he chuckles, and wraps his arm around your shoulder, and holding onto you. 

You laugh, “Yeah we would.”

“What would you do if we were…?”

“I don’t know,” you say turning your head to the side, hiding your smile from him. He gives you a kiss on the cheek.

“Would you like to be my girlfriend?” he asks slowly.

“Yes.”

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What's your favorite Disney channel show?

I love Good Luck Charlie and Liv and Maddie.

-Essence💞