Brady Tutton

Requested By: OfficialLorenG

Loren's Pov:

Me and Brady have been dating for about 4 months in secret.

None of the boys know that we're dating and if they found out we don't know how they would react.

Or how the fans would react. So that's why we just prefer to keep our relationship a secret.

So how do we sneak around without any of the boys knowing?

Well that's a good question.

We always cuddle and kiss when the boys aren't around and we make sure that they're not.

Like today, the boys are all going to Target to get some stuff.

So when they do this will be the perfect opportunity to cuddle with Brady.

Right now me and Brady are sitting on the couch.

Far enough from eachother so everything seems normal.

And then then Michael, Sergio, Drew, and Chance all come down the stairs.

"We'll be back in a few," Michael says.

"Ok" ,Me and Brady say at the same time.

After they walked out the door and got into  the car and we saw them back out that's when the fun started to happen.

Brady got up off the couch and grab me up bridal style and started making his way towards my room.

He lays me down gently on the bed as he gets on top of me.

Straddling me.

He starts kissing me on the lips and I kiss back.

It starts to get very heated when Michael walks into room.

"What the heck is going on" Michael says

Then Brady gets off top of me.

"Michael it's not what it looks likes" Me and Brady say

"Well what am I looking at then" Michael says with a mean look on his face.

"Nothing" Brady says

Then Michael walks out the room with an angry look on his face.

Me and Brady get up off the bed and follow Michael downstairs.

All the boys look as t us will a look on their faces like they are really mad.

"So... Do you have anything to say" Sergio says.

"Yes, me and Loren at dating and we've been dating for about 6 months" Brady says

"Were very sorry ok we just didn't know how you would react" I say

They just came over to us and Michael gives me a hug.

"We support it just don't break her heart Brady or I'll break you" Chance says

Then we all just spend the rest of the night just watching movies and me and Brady cuddling I wouldn't wanna be nowhere else but here. Life is perfect.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine OfficialLorenG. Thanks for requesting and voting and I will see you guys soon with a brand new Preference.

-Essence💞