Chance Perez

Requested By: LaurenEmidd

Third Person Pov:

Brooklyn is now 16 years old and Chance and Lauren have been married for 10 years now.

Brooklyn has a boyfriend Jason and they have been dating for 6 months now.

Chance loves him and Lauren loves him as well.

Everything is perfect. So everyone thought.

Brooklyn to school like any normal day of school.

And she goes to her classes like she does everyday but today was different.

She walks to the lunchroom and what does Brooklyn sees?

She sees her boyfriend Jason making out with the most popular girl in the school Marissa.

"Jason!" Brooklyn screams

"Brooklyn, baby" Jason says with a guilty look on his face

"Don't baby me I can't believe you would cheat on me with Marissa" Brooklyn says with tears in her eyes.

And then Brooklyn runs out of the cafeteria with tears in her eyes and is now single.

She runs to the bathroom and cries until her best friend Lauren hears her crying in the stall.

"Brooklyn is that you?" Lauren says

"Yes" Brooklyn says with sniffles.

"I heard what happened and I wanted to say that I'm so sorry, you deserve to be with someone better than that douchebag Jason" Lauren says

"Thanks Lauren I really needed that" Brooklyn says with a smile creeping on her face

And then Lauren gives her a hug.

*End of School Day*

It's now the end of school and it's time to go home.

Brooklyn sees Jason and Marissa making out by the bleachers.

She runs home with tears in her eyes remembering all the good/fun times she had with Jason.

But that made her cry even more.

Brooklyn finally reached her house and walked though the door.

Her mom Lauren is home and Chance is doing rehearsal with the boys for a L.A. show.

She walks through the door when her mom Lauren runs up to her with a concerned look on his face.

"Honey what's wrong"? Her mom says

"Jason cheated on me with Marissa the most popular girl in the school and we broke up" Brooklyn says crying into her moms shoulder

"Oh honey I'm so sorry you don't need a guy like him" Her mom says

And then they just hug while Brooklyn is crying into her mothers shoulder.

"When your father gets home I'm going to tell him about this" Her mom says

"Ok" Brooklyn says

And then Brooklyn goes upstairs to her room and works on her homework that she got assigned.

*3 hours later*

Chance finally arrives home tired from rehearsal.

And then Brooklyn hears her mom and dad talking. Probably about that whole situation with Jason.

"Honey guess what happened today with Jason and Brooklyn" Her mom says

"What?" Chance says

"Brooklyn and Jason broke up" Her mom says

"What!?, why" Chance says

"Jason cheated on her with Marissa the popular girl" Her mom says

"Oh" Chance says

"Brooklyn come down here" Her dad says

And then Brooklyn comes downstairs facing her dad.

"Come on where going to Jason's football game" Her dad says

And then Brooklyn's mom and Chance get into the car and drive to Jason football game at Manchester High.

They finally get there Brooklyn sees Jason and Marissa talking.

Then Chance gets out the car and walks up to Jason.

And Brooklyn and her mom step out of the car to listen to the conversation.

"What the heck is wrong with you cheating on my daughter?" Chance says

"I'm sorry" Jason says with a scared look on his face.

"I'm done with you and your lucky that I didn't choke you" Chance says and then walks away.

Brooklyn hugs her dad and thanks him for sticking up for her.

Then all drive home and watch Finding Dory and Brooklyn got to eat a whole tub of ice cream.

Brookyln still has a lot to learn about breakups she is heartbroken but she'll get over it with the help of her dad, her mom and her besties. Everthing will be alright.

I hope you enjoyed you imagine LaurenEmidd. Thanks for requesting and voting. I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

I like mint chocolate chip.

-Essence💞