Michael Conor

Requested By: YvoAni

Third Person Pov:

Today Yvette and her band 4th Dimension are going to be filming a music video with In Real Life.

Right now their on the set waiting for their scene and then it's finally their turn to film.

The session goes really well and then after that they actually got to sit down and talk with the boys.

Yvette sits down with Michael and she instantly gets and attraction to him and she thinks Michael feels the same exact way.

Yvette also meets the other members and gets their numbers. She is super excited to start texting Michael.

~1 Month Later~

Yvette is watching GMA and In Real Life is on their being interviewed. Suddenly Michael gets a question from the interviewer she asked
"So Michael do you have a crush on any one?"

And as soon as she asked that Michael blushed. He answered back with simple "Yes".

And then he starts to spill the tea once she asks "who it is?". When she asks that Michael says your name.

And you could swear that your were dreaming that you had to replay it back like over 10 times.

And then after that 10th time you realise he did say your name. So after the interview you decided to call him and tell him how you feel.

He picks up and you tell him that you feel the same way and that's when Michael asks you to be his girlfriend and you reply with a "yes".

And that was the start to a beautiful relationship.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine YvoAni. Thanks for requesting and voting. I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?

-Essence💞