Drew Ramos

Requested By: OfficialLorenG

Brie's Pov:

I licked my lips and locked my car. I was currently in front of Drew’s house - he was sick and I felt bad so I wanted to see if I could do anything. I rang the doorbell and Drew’s mom opened the door.

“Oh, Brie! I didn’t know we were expecting you, come on in” she let me in. I smiled and entered the house, taking off my shoes. 

“Don’t worry, Drew didn’t forget to tell you, I just wanted to stop by and see how he’s doing” she laughed and shooed me upstairs to his room. I softly knocked on Drew’s door and entered. 

“Oh Brie, I did not want you to see me like this” Drew groaned. I stepped around the tissues on the ground, and sat on his bed near his feet. 

“How ya feeling?” 

“Good” he blew his nose.

“Really? I wonder what could make me think you were anything other than good” I gave him a look. He gave me an innocent smile back.

“You’re gonna get yourself sick” 

“What kind of friend would I be if I let that keep me away?” friend. I hated that word. I wanted to be his girlfriend. Not his friend. He chuckled and patted the area next to him. I moved there and Drew placed his head in my lap.

“Man what a great view” Drew tried to whistle. 

“Of what?” I furrowed my eyebrows. He nodded towards my boobs and laughed like a 5 year old. I rolled my eyes and hit his arm lightly. He smirked and rubbed circles on my leg as I played with his soft hair.

“You’re a really good friend Brie, you always care so much for everyone” Drew started playing with the hem of my sweatshirt. 

“Well, I wasn’t gonna let you sit alone at home with your parents. You should stay social” I grinned. Drew  chuckled and dropped his hand. 

“Hold on,” Drew  got off of me and started sitting up.

“What are you doing? You should stay laying down” I said in disbelief. 

“I am, just one second,” Drew laid back down, not in my lap. “Alright, now come here” he spread out one arm. I raised an eyebrow and laid down. Drew pulled me closer and rested his hand on me.

My heart was racing a million miles a second. He then positioned my head, so I was in the crook of his neck, and it was nice, comfortable. “Brie, do you like me?” Drew asked. 

“Of course I do. If I hated you I would be here right now” I laughed a little and drew patterns on Drew’s chest. Drew chuckled and stroked my hair. 

“No I mean, do you have romantic feelings for me” Drew corrected himself. 

“Why do you ask?” my hand froze. 

“Well, I’m curious” he laughed. “I want to kiss you so bad right now. But, I don’t want to get you sick, so I wanted to know if I’d get the chance in the future” I propped my head up a little bit and looked at Drew.

He reached out one hand and   traced my jaw with his thumb as his eyes flickered between my lips, and me. I moved one leg, so I was basically straddling Drew, and leaned down.

One of Drew’s hands held onto my waist, and just a finger or two actually made contact with my skin,  and yet I felt a burning everywhere he touched.

His other hand cupped my jaw, which was leaving a sensational feeling. We finally pulled away, which sucked because it was probably one of the best kisses, ever. “Wow” Drew sighed as I laid back down.

“Does that answer your question?” I asked.

“Yeah, and it’s the answer I was hoping for” Drew kissed the top of my head. 

I hoped you liked you imagine OfficialLorenG. Thanks for requesting and voting and I will see you guys  tommrow with a brand new preference.

-Essence💞