Sergio Calderon

It was December 23rd. A Christmas party was in the works. A small get-together was coming together. 30 or so. Which made you nervous because you just thought it was just going to be your small group of friends. But words spread like wild fire and friends told friends and the more came and soon you saw people that you've only talked to once or twice in your life.

"Having fun?" You heard someone come up behind you and whisper in your ear closely.

You shiver, knowing exactly who it was. You turn around and shove Sergio lightly." Don't scare me like that, I might use my karate moves on you." You smile only half joking.

"I would like to see you try." He muses along, moving slightly closer to you.

"Y/n!" You heard your name called along the hall.

"That's my cue."

He just nods with a slight smile as he heads to the living room.

"Y/n!" You hear another shrill of shouts coming from the kitchen.

"I'm coming women!" You yell back.

When you reach the kitchen where y/f was making drinks from her parents cabinet, who were currently out of town." Do you mind hanging up the reef, and candy canes on the hooks, then there's a mistletoe in the back if you can do that for me please."

"Really y/f! Why do you always have to ask me."

"Because I know your a dear friend and you'll do it." She says with the most fake smile ever showing her teeth.

You cross your arms not moving a muscle.

"Please!" She finally gives in and start begging.

"Fine." You say hastily and grab the objects and you start hanging everything up.

Once everything was set with the reef and candy canes, all you had left was the mistletoe. You tried to find a chair. As you start scanning down the hall, you see y/c with a girl, you see her smile at him widely as she pushed him lightly.

It's like you could never catch a break. You felt like there was no hope that he could ever like you. Sometimes it's time to move on. And I guess this was it. You shrug to yourself, with sadness flooding your eyes.

You soon find a stool in the midst of your sadness and finally hanged the mistletoe on. Once done, you go put back the stool. You're about to go through the hallway and use the bathroom to really sob it out.

As soon as you move to the hallway you bump into someone.

Sergio.

"Sorry." He says. Once he realizes it was you he grins." Never mind." You hear a glint of amusement in his voice.

You try to smile at him, but it fails.

He sees your struggle, making him furrow his brows." What's wrong-"

Before he can finish, you hear dozens of people around laugh and point at the two of you.

You look around them, confusion filling your face." What?" You ask the crowd.

"Mistletoe!" Y/f from the kitchen previously, now sat at the couch with drink in her hand." You know what that means."

No, no, no. That one word rang through your head. You didn't want rejection like this. Surely Sergio would be disgusted with the idea. You dare reconnect your eyes with his.

A small glint of red filled his cheeks as a shy smile spreads against his lips. He shrugs at you." How about it y/n." He says surprising you.

"Um, I-" you start off stuttering like an idiot. You wait for a second so you can actually breathe." Sure, why not."

A small peck you thought.

You lean in and you start puckering your lips to his, halfway in he grabs ahold of your cheeks and he pulls you to him faster as your lips connect and tangle.

You were wrong. So wrong.

Your lips molded with his as Sergio gave you a soft kiss at first. Around you, you heard cheers, unexplainable cheers. Soon his hands went to your waist as for yours, your arms went to his forearms, steadying yourself. His two lips molded to yours. Your lips connected to his top as you and him switch lips every once in a while.

Soon you couldn't breathe, and he couldn't either. You found yourself pulling back, for only him to pull you back for another lingering kiss. You heard louder cheers, as they echoed around the room.

As soon as he pulls away you open your eye to see him staring back at yours with his hands still on your cheeks.

"Well say something." He whispers.

"What the frick." You muster out.