Michael Conor

Requested By: kayci567

“I miss you so much, baby.” Michael said into the phone softly. “I miss you too! I can’t wait to see you tomorrow!” I smiled brightly. “I was actually calling about tomorrow.. Remember last year when I got too sick to play Detroit? Well our manager set up the make-up date for tomorrow.

I’m so sorry baby. I wish I could do something but I can just cancel on them twice..” He said quickly and in a low voice because he knew this would hurt me. “No..It’s okay, I understand. You need to make it up to your fans.” “I’m so sorry, you know I wouldn’t miss your birthday if I didn’t absolutely have to.

I love you so much and ill call you in the morning, we have to get on stage now.” “I love you too-” Click. I plugged my phone in and laid down, letting a few tears fall. Michael had been gone for months and I’ve never missed anyone this much in my life.

Although he would be here the day after tomorrow, I really wanted him here for my birthday. I sighed and rolled over looking at his empty side of the bed. “Miss you, baby.” I whispered and closed my eyes, falling asleep.  

“Kayci!!!!! WAKE UP!” My best friend yelled as she walked into my room, causing me to scream and fall out of my bed. “Sarah! What the heck?!” I yelled as I held my throbbing head in my hands. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” She yelled again. “Thank you but STOP YELLING!” “Sorry, sorry!” She laughed and helped me off the floor. “Okay, come on, come on! You’ve got to get ready! I have tons planned for you!”

She said pushing me to the bathroom and I laughed until it set in that Michael wouldn’t be here to share today with me.

I shook it off as I stepped into the hot water of my shower. I sang along to the little shower radio until I felt good and clean. I stepped out into my room to see Sarah laying on my bed playing some video game of Michael's. I laughed at her as I slipped on a cute black summer dress.

We chatted a bit while I finished doing my makeup and doing my hair. Finally, I was starting to get excited about today. With or without Michael, I was still spending my birthday with my best friend who had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to make today special for me. I knew I would enjoy it.  

“Kayci!” My friends cheered as I walk downstairs into my living room. “Hey, guys! I didn’t know you all were down here!” I said quickly hugging all of them. “You weren’t supposed to!” Caitlin laughed. “Let’s go!” Kate cheered. “Go where??” I asked antsy. “It’s a surprise!” Sarah winked. I glared at the girls as they all giggled simultaneously.

They were up to something. We all piled into Sarah’s SUV and drove to the pizza place down the street by my house. “You love pizza and we are all starving!” Sarah said getting out of the car and running inside quickly.

She was acting so strange, I thought to myself as I hopped out of the car and followed the girls in. We all sat at the large corner booth and waited for our waiter.

I  really loved pizza and I was studying the menu when the waiter walked up, I didn’t even look up. “What can I get you ladies to drink?” My heart stopped, I knew that voice. I looked up to see the love of my life standing in front of me. “MICHAEL!”

I squealed and jumped up into his arms. “Hey, baby.” He said into my ear hugging me tightly. “I missed you so much!” I said locking my lips with his. I totally forgot where we were until the whole restaurant started cheering, I blushed and pulled away.

I looked over at the girls, “Thank you so much, you guys!” I said on the verge of tears. “You’re welcome, we will see you tonight!” Caitlin said with a smirk. “What-” “I have plans for you today!” Michael said pulling me to the door out to his car.

He opened the door for me and gave me one more kiss before we drove away.  

We spent the day doing all the old things we did when we were younger, going to the bowling alley, skating rink, arcade, to the park, and the old lake we spent the majority of our teen years at.

Finally, we were back at our apartment and I was supposed to be getting ready for the party my friends had planned for me, but Michael had other ideas. “Baby, I really have to get ready.”

I breathed as he kissed down my neck. “I know, but I missed you.” He said inbetween kisses. “We still have tonight.” I said pulling his chin up so I could kiss his lips one last time before walking to my closet. “Wear the blue dress.” He chucked as I stared at my closet, wide eyed.

I grabbed it and ran to my bathroom, quickly getting ready since we were meeting them in 30 minutes. Thanks, Michael.   

Michael and I walked hand in hand into my “surprise party” and I was immediately taken back by how huge the place was and how many of my friends were there.

The girls had really gone out of their way to decorate and make the place absolutely gorgeous. “Baby, do you wanna go in?” Michael laughed in my ear as I stood at the door with my jaw on the floor.

I nodded and laughed as we walked the rest of the way in, immediately being swarmed by my girls. “I can’t believe you guys did all of this for me. Surprising me with Michael AND this amazing party?

I love you guys!” I said on the verge of crying happy tears. They engulfed me in a group hug and let out a chorus of “aww’s”. “Come on girl, lets go dance!” Sarah said pulling me to the dance floor where we danced and drank the night away.  

“I love you so much and I missed you like crazy. It feels so good to be back in our bed.” Michael said once we were finally back home.

We both were laying in the darkness and his arm was wrapped protectively around my waist. “I know baby, I feel the same way.

It never feels the same without you.” I said frowning but he couldn’t see. “I hate leaving you.” He sighed. “I know baby but you have the best job in the world.

You wouldn’t be you without it and we wouldn’t be us without it. I love it because I love seeing how happy you get before a show or a big tour.”

I assured as I rolled over, straddling him so I could kiss him. He kissed me back softly. “All in all, you make everything worth it.

You’re the best thing in my life and I don’t know what I’d do without you.” He whispered, kissing my forehead and laying me back down. “I love you, always."  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO kayci567💖. THIS GIRL HAS BEEN SUPPORTING THIS BOOK SINCE THE BEGINNING I LOVE YOU KAYCI AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY AND ALSO ENJOYED YOUR IMAGINE💕.

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100K READS ON THIS BOOK. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND REQUESTING I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH💙 ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!

QOTD- When's your birthday?

Mines is March 14.

-Essence💞