Drew Ramos

Exactly one week until Valentines day... You're already starting to see all the dumb romantic couples all over the halls, hugging and kissing and ugh. It's not like you didn't like cute couples, you only liked them when they were 50% you. You see your best friend in the hall, and you're instantly relieved. You approach her, and she's wearing the hugest grin on her face.

"What's the big smile about?" you ask.

"Don't tell him I saw, but I just saw Jesse buying me one of those cute little candy grams for Valentines day! He's so sweet!" Madison answers.

"Cool." you reply uninterested.

"Don't be so sour, (Y/N). I'm sure you'll get one." she assures you.

"Please don't buy me one, Madison, I don't want to live on false hope."

You walk in to your math class, but that was sort of hard to do because of the couple making out right beside the door. You push pass them, sigh, roll your eyes, and take your seat.

"It's that time of year again, isn't it,"Drew jokes.

"Tell me about it, it's like I can't get away from it all."

"C'mon, if it were you and the person you had the hugest crush on were doing that with you, you wouldn't mind too much. Neither would I honestly haha." He says.

"I guess you're right." You say with a laugh. He always knew how to cheer you up and brighten your mood. He's so positive and it just rubs off on you, but him saying that makes you wonder who he had a massive crush on, and if he would ever make a public display of affection for you. His personality seems like he would; he's nice and charming. He seems like the romantic type, but who were you kidding? You're stuck, always being the friend, and never the girl.

"Oh I am right," he continues. "I wish I could do that with the girl I liked." He said with his tone completely changing from light and happy to serious. "Soon..." he mutters under his breath.

~One Week Later~

"Alright, alright kids, settle down. It's Valentines day I get it. But can we just get through these candy gram names quietly so that you can prove to me that you are all sane?" You're homeroom teacher was a bit bitter on romantic holidays. "Okay, when I call you're name, go to the cafeteria to pick up your little 'love tokens'. Becky, Ally, (Y/N) and Victoria. 10 minutes."

Umm...? What? You? UGGHH! You specifically TOLD Madison NOT to buy you one. You're not that pathetic. You go to the cafeteria to claim your gift, but added on to the candy, there were 3 roses. You look on the tag and it reads that your gift was from Drew?!!?!?!

"Are you surprised,"Drew says standing behind you with his hands in his pockets.

"...um, thanks for this, but.. I'm not too sure what this means.." you reply awestruck.

"3 roses, for each year I've known you. I was hoping that this would be the perfect opportunity for me to show you how I've been feeling recently. (Y/N) I know you hate seeing all those couples in the halls, but if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. What I'm trying to say is that, you're the kind of girl that I don't want to be apart from, it's like i dunno, I just feel complete when I'm around you and all I want to do is hold you knowing you feel the same...so.. do you feel the same?"

"I feel like you took the words out of my mouth." You say with a smile.

"Well let me give them back to you," he says while pressing his lips on your lips for a kiss.