Sergio Calderon

Requested By: LaurenEmidd

Lauren's Pov:

Today I'm hanging out with one of my good friends Michael Conor. I just texted him and he said that he would be here in about 20 minutes to come pick me up and take me to his house.

"Knock, Knock, Knock"  I hear at the door

I go to answer it and see Michael standing there.

 "Hey Michael" I say while hugging him

"Hey Lauren" Michael says hugging me back

"You ready to go?" Michael asks

"Yes" I say back

Then we leave my house and I get into his car. And drive to the In Real Life household. While in the car Michael turns it on the radio and "Eyes Closed" was playing

"No way your on the radio" I say

"I know" Michael says

Then we jam out to "Eyes Closed" and then Michael's part comes on and he raps it and it's so funny.

We finally get to the In Real Life household. Then I get out of the car and walk into the house greeted by the boys.

"Hey Lauren" Drew says

"What's up Lauren" Brady says

"Hey" Chance says

But the only person that didn't speak to me was Sergio. "weird" I thought to myself. Sergio always says hi to me.

But anyway I walk into the house with Michael and the boys come up to me and hug me and then they sit back down and I sit down.

Then Drew went on Instagram live. And all the boys were in it. I was also in it as well.

"What's up live" Drew says

Then all of the comments started rolling in. Some of them were questions but most of the were "Are Michael and Lauren dating?".

Finally Drew reads the comment out loud. "Are Michael and Lauren dating?".

"Well are you?" Drew says

But then when I was just about to answer Sergio walks out of the room look pissed than ever for no reason.

"Well the answer to that question is no me and Michael are not dating" I say

Then I leave the room to find where Sergio went and to ask him what the heck is wrong with him. Finally I spot him sitting in his room all by his self looking sad and pissed at the same time.

I walk into the room and sit down on his bed.

"Sergio what's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing" Sergio says

"I know something is wrong" I say

"I said nothing" Sergio says

"Tell me now" I say

"Fine" Sergio says

"Lauren Iminlovewithyou" Sergio says really fast

"Can you slow down" I ask

"Lauren I'm in love with you" Sergio says

"I'm in love with you too" I say

"Really" Sergio asks

"Really" I say

Then Sergio leans in and I lean in and finally our lips touch and then we hear clapping while we are kissing.

"Finally Sergio you did" Michael says

"They knew that you had a crush on me" I say

"Yea of course they knew" Sergio says

Then we kiss again and this time it was slow and sweet.

"Lauren will you be my girlfriend" Sergio asks

"Yes you dork" I say

And that was the perfect start to a beautiful relationship that me and Sergio had. Filled with the good times and the bad times and the in between. Either way I would not want to have it any other way.

Thanks for requesting Lauren. I hope you enjoyed your imagine with Sergio it was really fun to write. Once again thanks. And I hope you continue to read my book as I continue to update. I will see you guys tomorrow with a preference.

-Essence