Michael Conor

Everything was going as plan. It was your last performance of the year. The upper class men were putting on a show of a lifetime. Juniors and seniors crowd together for the last time. This was also that last performance that you'd preform with Michael. You were sad he was leaving, but not to sad because he wasn't leaving out of state.

You felt the need to tell your feeling though. He was going to be around hot college girls and you didn't want him to forget you. You still had one year left of high school. And you were going to cringe every moment of it all.

You knew that Michael had a crush on you last year, but you were taken by a douche who ended up cheating on you with a skank. Once you figured that you liked Michael, he was taken too. There's never a good timing till now, he recently broke up with his girlfriend.

"Ready!" Squeals Michael. He brought you out of your train of the thought. You were leaned against a pillars, arms costs as the chaos erupted around you from behind stage.

You shake your head clearing your head once more." Yup." You look up at him with a cheery smile.

It was almost time for your famous duet song that you guys have been practicing for months. You were merging the two songs Lay by me by Sam Smith and Stay by Rihanna and Mikky Ekko. Something different, something new.

You kept tapping your feet against the cool cement, blowing air.

"Nervous." He says.

"Yeah."

"Well you shouldn't. You have the best vocals out of all these people. And between you and me, your way better then Becky." He whispers the last sentence cupping his cheek and leaning close. His sly smile playing with his lips.

You push him back and throw your head back with laughter." Yeah right. There she is out side doing a solo on Whitney Houston."

Suddenly he goes serious and grabs you. He gives you a tight hug, and he pulls back." Don't even compare her and Whitney Houston. I don't even know why the hell she got the solo. She's a teachers pet, you have talent, y/n." He puts his hand to your chin and pointing up to meet his powerful gaze." And don't let anyone say otherwise. Okay?"

You couldn't talk, your throat was getting closed off." I never want to hear you say your not better then Becky. Got it?"

You nod once more.

"Good." He smirks." Did you lose your voice of something?"

You shake your head with a small laugh escaping." No." You didn't realize that your arms were still around him while he kept you close with his hand.

He leans towards you and feel yourself break to two. He was going to kiss you.

Before he can get any closer he stops." Now let's get the show on the road." A smile spreading. With that he lets go of you completely and walks towards his entry way.

You let out a large sigh and finally take a nice breath of air.

"What the hell was that!" Y/f says behind you still getting ready behind you for another number.

"I don't know." You say.

You start walking to the other side of the entry way that you were entering on stage since you were currently off and waiting for Miss. Becky to finish her solo.

You saw across the way, Michael looks back you with a goofy smile. 'Your going to be great.' He mouths to you with a thumbs up.

He gave you confidence that you never give to yourself, and you were grateful about it.