Where You Meet

Preference #15

Brady- You meet him at a county fair.
You were about to ride the Zipper with your best friend when a gorgeous Brown eyed boy comes up and asks you if you would like to ride a ride with him and introduces himself and his friend Michael. You get on the ride and waiting for it to start you say "My hair may or may not fly in your face as we flip and I laugh a lot on this" you said smiling. He smiled and said "it's alright if I had long hair it would fly everywhere too" after you got off the ride you two exchange numbers and rode on a few more rides with him. 

Drew- You meet him in Starbucks. You were waiting in line behind a tan and tall boy. When it was his turn to order he turns around asks what's the best thing he should get. He clearly knew what he likes it was just an excuse to talk to you. 

Chance-You meet at the beach. You were laying down tanning when a boy stumbled over you trying to catch a football. You got up and you went to help up the boy you finally helped him to his feet. He had the most gorgeous brown eyes with brown hair. He began to apologize but you knew it was an accident. He took you out for ice cream to make it up. 

Michael-Met him at a local music store. You went to the store with your friends. They were all looking at the drums but that didn't spark your interest so you told them you were going to the guitars. You picked one up and started playing singing softly. You looked up and noticed a boy kinda staring at you smiling. "You are really good" he said sounding amused. You guys talked and eventually exchanged numbers. 

Sergio-You and Sergio met at a party. You were dancing with your friends not caring who saw you. Sergio noticed that you didn't care and that made you so much more attractive. You stopped dancing to get water because dancing that hard you are gonna need water. Sergio came and stood next you and paid for your water. You looked at him confuse to why he did that. He waited till you were done drinking and grabbed your hand and started dancing with you. After the dance he gave you his number and with that you left glancing at him one more time.