Drew Ramos

Your in the library on a table with one of your Madison and Drew, doing some last minute studying for a test.

"I'm gonna go grab a book," he says walking away. You sit there with Madison, distracted and your thoughts far from studying.

"So...do you like anyone," Madison says randomly.

You laugh, "No."

"Stop lying, I know you do."

"TheN why did you ask," you grin, "And I don't like anyone!"

"Oh my god your blushing! You do like someone, WHO?" You sit staring down at your book, your head repeating Drew's name again and again. You hide a smile on your lips, and move you head left and right signalling 'no'.

"Wait...do you like Drew ," she says.

"Are you gonna play that now? Guess random names?"

"If that's the only way to get it out of you, then YES. Drew?"

You freeze for a second, then whisper "No," you feel your cheeks warm up...oh no.

"YOU LIKE DREW!" she pretty much shouts. Then Drew walks up to the chair with his book and it looks like he looks at you for a second. The table goes silent. 'Shit. He heard,' you think. You look over at f/n, and give her a look of annoyance. You find a piece of paper, and quickly scribble, 'HE BLOODY KNOWS!!!' and slide it to her.

'Whoops... Thank me later?' you roll your eyes at her and look back at your book, all these thoughts running through your head, 'He thinks I'm a crazy person, he doesn't like me back.'

Drew gets out of his chair again without a word, your eyes are glued to your book, but your mind always on Drew. When your sure he's gone, you look over at Madison and give her a sarcastic smile.

"I'm sorry! Yes I've got a big mouth...look on the bright side, at least he knows now! If he likes you back, he'll have the courage to ask you out," she gives you a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, if he likes me back! Not in a million years. I hardly even get talk to him. Plus I know this other girl that likes him."

"Well, you never know...he could."

He walks back to the table, and sits right in front of you. He looks at you and smiles. You smile back, he opens his mouth to say something, but he hesitates.

"[Y/N]," he says.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to go out with me sometimes?" he asks. For some reason, your face starts heating up.

"Yes, I would love to!"