Chance Perez

T R I G G E R I N G   

Y/n Pov:

"I don't need any other dream than you, but I would love to go to Chile" A simple sentence written on a piece of paper. No one understood how much it meant to you and why you always carried it with you.

The ink was smeared and some letters were hard to read but that didn't matter to you, all that mattered was that you had it. You found comfort in it, it was your safety. The note was wrinkly and the edges were torn but to you it was perfect.

 Everything that had to do with Chance was perfect to you. It could really be anything, a sock that you randomly found in your drawer could make you cry just because it was a piece of him. It didn't even have to be anything that big as a sock, it was enough with a button of one of his shirts. Everything that was Harry to you would make you cry.

Your family kept on telling you to move on, they told you that it was time for you to say goodbye to Chance. They told you that you had to start living again. How did they expect you to live when all you ever lived for was gone?

 Everything you used to consider as fun was now the worst torture you could think of. Your happiest moments was the ones you had shared with Chance, only the thought of trying to do that all by yourself was to hard to even think. It wasn't easy, if it had been you would have done it for a long time. Or maybe not... That was a big dilemma for you.

 You were not sure that you wanted to leave the grief behind you because if you did, that would be the same thing as leaving Chance behind and that was unthinkable.

Chance had been gone for a year now but your grief was just as strong, maybe even stronger. The first months you had convinced yourself that Chance would walk through your door and kiss you just as only he could. Now when the time had gone bye, reality started to sink in to you. Chance would never come back. Chance had left you, not because he wanted but because faith was cruel.

You carefully put the note back in it's box and picked up a notebook named "Our Dreams". You gently stroked the hard cover and admired the title, you followed every detail of the letters with your eyes, it was Chance's handwriting and it was so beautiful.

It's funny how the most everyday details that a person did becomes so special when they're gone. You wished that you had complimented him everyday how beautiful his handwriting was, maybe that was a stupid thing to complimate but you didn't care.

What you complimented wasn't important, having him here and be able to compliment was the important thing. Chance had always told you how beautiful you were to him and it braked your heart that the opportunity for you to do the same thing was now gone forever.

You carefully opened the notebook and started to read the little notes inside of it.

The book had been given to you by Chance when you got engaged and it was meant to be a place where you could write down every little dream that you had and then cross them over when you had made them come true.

The book really lived up to it's purpose, every page was full of notes of your dreams and cute messages that you and Harry had written to each other. You hated this book, you had loved it when Chance was here with you, those moments when Chance had his arms wrapped around you and you looked through the pages together were magical but now when Chance wasn't here, the book was pure torture to you.

Every note that wasn't crossed over made you cry because they were proves that Chance didn't had the time to make all his dreams come true before he had to leave. It braked your heart that Chance had leaved this world so early, he had so many dreams left and the thought of him never getting the chance to make them come true was purely heart braking.