Michael Conor & Drew Ramos

Requested By: IRL4THAVE11

"No, Michael.” You roll your eyes. “I’m not going to.”

Michael stares at you with puppy eyes. “Aw, come on! I don’t want to do this aloneee.” He pleads. He was currently trying to convince you to wear a cow costume while he wears a pig costume to crash his brother’s party.

“Find someone else then.” You try to reason. Of course you wanted to hang out with him… but in a costume that made you look ridiculous? Ha. No thank you.

“Just once! I don’t to do it with anyone else! I’ll bring you candy or something!” Sounds tempting… but…

Suddenly, Michael’s serene and content face is scowling at something behind you. His eyes are fierce and unwelcoming.

Lips drawn back in a sneer and arms crossed, he manages to spit out, “Drew. What the heck are you doing here?” You turn to see your ex boyfriend, Drew.

The fun atmosphere has dissolved and the tension in the air is thick. You hadn’t seen Drew for a month. He cheated on you almost a year back. So why was he back now?

The brown eyes you once loved are filled with desperation and sorrow.

“Kelly, baby… Can we talk?” he asks quietly. You stare at him in surprise.. b-baby?! He looks so sad and you’re almost tempted to hug him and whisper soothing words in his ear.

“Well, I guess I-”

“No,” Michael says sharply. “She’s not going with anyone like you.” His voice is low, a threatening growl. You give him a quizzical look.

“What? Michael… It’ll be fine, I promise. Don’t be so ridiculous.” You assure him, and starting to walk over to Drew. He frowns at you.

“Two minutes.” He purses his lips and walks away to give you both privacy. You face Drew.

“What is it?” you ask, a bit impatiently. He stays quiet for a moment.

“I-I need you back in my life. I miss you. I love you. Would you take me back?” he pleads, taking your hands. Your jaw drops in surprise.

What. The.Heck. He was the one who cheated on you! Shouldn’t you be the one crawling back to him? You were glad you weren’t though. You liked Michael now.

“Drew....”

“Yes?” He is dangerously close to your lips and it is making you uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry, but you’re a bit too late and you should have thought about this before you cheated on me.” You say firmly, yanking your hands out of his grasp. He looks hurt.

“I… Kelly…-” He starts to say. Michael barges in impatiently.

“Nope. Time’s up. Let’s go, Kelly!” he murmurs, taking your hand, dragging you away from the horrible boy who crushed your heart.

Drew looks infuriated. “Hey, hold on. You can’t just do that. She can make her own decisions.” He growls and grabs your other hand. You send Michael a pleading look.

“Hey, man. I suggest you let go of my girlfriend.” Michael says dangerously. A flicker of surprise runs through your veins. Huh? Girlfriend??

Drew has his guard down and is taken aback. “What? Kelly, you’re dating him?” He asks in disbelief. You look away, refusing to answer anything.

Oh, God. Oh, God.

“Yes. She is. Now get away from us, you arrogant prick.” Michael spits, embracing you protectively. Your face, burning red, is against his chest. He smelt and felt really nice…

“I’d like to hear it from her, then maybe I’ll leave.” Drew was confident that you still loved him.

“Well?” You shut your eyes, blushing even harder.

“Yeah. We’re together. Just, leave.” you breathe out and betrayal is evident on his face.

“W-what?” He gasps and you send a look for help to Michael. He nods and grasps your hand even tighter.

“Sorry. We have to go.” He almost snarls and drags you away. It’s silent and horribly uncomfortable.

“Hey, uh. Michael. Thanks for that, but you really didn’t have to…” You trail off, not knowing what to do now. He gives you a soft look.

“No, it’s alright. I just don’t like that guy. He’s so freakinf stupid. He let perfection slip through his fingers so easily.” He faces away from you. You blush. Were you really perfect in his eyes?

“Oh… uh, I… um..” You couldn’t form a sentence to save your life right now. You could’ve slapped yourself for looking so stupid.

“Listen,” Michael interrupts your thinking. “I really like you. Do you.. do you think we could date… for real?” he asks meekly. You stare at him in surprise.

Again, no words fly out of your mouth. Instead, you go behind him and hug him. You twist him around so that he is facing you and kiss him softly.

Maybe you couldn’t talk… but your lips could. And they answered, “yes”.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine IRL4THAVE11. Thanks for requesting and voting. And I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What's your favorite subject in school?

-Essence💞