Michael Conor

Requested By: xylia1994

Third Person Pov:

Xylia is on a cruise a cruise to Madrid, Spain. She is having an awesome time there. She is currently outside saving her seat for In Real Life. A band that's performing here tonight.

The only thing that Xylia isn't happy about this cruise is her ex-boyfriend Jason.

In Real Life finally go on and they pefrom they're normal songs. "Tonight belongs to you", "Eyes closed", "How badly", and "Got me good".

After they finish Michael comes up to Xylia and introduces himself.

"Hey I'm Michael" He says

"Hey I'm Xylia" She says

"That's a very beautiful name" Michael says

"Why Thank you" She says

And then all of a sudden Xylia's Jason comes up to them.

"Who the heck is this dude?!" Jason says

"This is Michael, we just met" She says

"Well why are you talking to him when you have a whole snack over here??" Jason says

"Because we're not together anymore, stop being so controlling" She says

"Don't tell me what to do" Jason says and grabs her arm very forcefully.

"Hey man let her go" Michael says

"This has nothing to do with you so back off" Jason says

"It has everything to do with me now that you want to abuse her" Michael says.

And then Jason eventually lets go. And walks away angry.

"Thanks Michael" Xylia says

"No problem" Michael says

"Hey would you like to go out with me this Saturday?" Michael asks

"Sure I would love too" She says

And that was the start to a beautiful relationship.

~3 Years Later~

Michael's Pov:

“Oh no no no..” I say out of breath as I run around the room grabbing the stuff I need and putting them in some bags. I hurried out of the bedroom to the door. “Hey Mike, I made you break-” “Sorry, love. I’m running late to a meeting” I say cutting Xylia's sentence and leaving a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.

Oh great Mike. Now you have made her feel more bad. Earlier I accidently broke her flower crown which she had decided to wear with the outfit for the event in 4 hours but she might cheer up after what I’m going to do to her later. No, it’s nothing dirty at all.

I got into my car and drove to the florist to get Xylia a new flower crown. I picked some white and blue orchids.

She doesn’t really fancy orchids but it was the only blue flower there that matches her dress. Well, our outfits. I also got her a bunch of sunflowers since she has been going crazy over them lately.

After the florist shop I drove to the jwelery shop to pick up the ring. Yes, I’m planning on proposing to her at a big event.

It’s still making me feel really nervous since she has got anxiety attacks but she has been recovering from that so I’m hoping that things would go smoothly.

I took all the stuff back to the event area so that Xylia won’t see all these. Then I drove back home to get ready.

Xylia's Pov: