Brady Tutton

Requested By: bradysbigheart

Jillian's Pov:

My Best friend Brady Tutton is going on tour in a week. He's in the boyband In Real Life and their going on their first headlining tour the "Tonight belongs to you tour". And I don't want him to go mainly for the reason that I have the biggest crush on him ever.

Like the only people that know about my crush on Brady is Michael and Drew because their the only ones that I trusted out of the band.

He texted me telling me that he has something to ask me so he is coming over in about 20 minutes. Hopefully he's asking me to come on tour with him or asking me to be his girlfriend. Because Sergio's girlfriend and Michael's girlfrend,  Angela and Juliet are going.

While these thought are going through my brain racing I don't even notice the fact that my dorrbell is ringing. "It must be Brady" I thought to myself.

But I get up and ipen the door and see that ir is Brady standing there.

"May I come in?" Brady asks. 

"Yeah sure" I say.

And then he comes in and sit down on my couch and I follow him and sit on the opposite end of the couch far away from him.

"So what did you want to ask me?" I ask starting the conversation.

 "Well you see I had two questions to ask you so which one do you want to hear fisrt?"Brady asks. 

"The second one" I say.

And then he nervously runs his hand through his hair like he really doesn't want to ask me but the he mustters up the courage to spit it out.

 "So Jillian we've been friends since boyband so over 1 year and I've never had the courage to tell you this until now" Brady says.

"Ok....spit it out" I say.

"Jillian I've liked you since forever and I wantesd to know would you do the honers of being my girlfriend" Brady says with a hopeful smile

"Yes! Bradford I've liked you since forever too" I say as I hugged him.

"That leads me into the second question" Brady says.

"Do you want to go on tour with me and the guys?" Brady asks

"YES! I LOVE TO GO ON TOUR WITH YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRADY!" I say

And then he leaned in and I leaned in for a kiss. And we pull back smiling at eachother.

I got my wish Brady asked me to be his girlfriend and asked me to go on tour with him. This has been the best day ever.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine bradysbigheart. Thanks for requesting and voting. And I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- If the boys asked you to come on tour with them how would you react?

-Essence💕