[{Maniac Note}]=?How This Started?

{[Flashback~]}

   It was Friday (a.k.a: Wifi Day)! Just like every other Friday and Sunday!

   I stood up from bed and walked out of the bedroom with my iPod I took after waking up along with my red headphones.

  I checked the time. It was six-twenty something. I had to wait until six-thirty to go to the wifi area. That's my usual timing.

   When it was time, I walked down the quiet hallway and towards one of the house's living room (a.k.a:the Wifi Area).

   I sat on the usual sofa and switched on the wifi. I tapped on 'WattPad' and stared at my notifications.

   'Yeesh! It's only been four days and the updates seemed as if it's been a week!' I thought.

   I scrolled down the messages before checking the notifications for chapter updates and comments. My eyes sparkled in curiosity when I saw that my close roleplaying buddy (a.k.a:6SmileGirl )had updated one of her books.

   I tapped on it. The chapter's called 'Choose your Story; Make your Own: (Part 1)'. Obviously I tapped on it to see what it's about. I smiled when I realised it was about this: {The picture above}

And the characters I had to pick are either one of these three:

I picked DollFace :3

{[End of Flashback]}

~•~####****~•~

   Here's a serious note, fellas! I want to be clear...!

   Credits and DollFace belongs to 6SmileGirl ! So give her a hand guys!!! *throws confetti everywhere*.

   Whereas Freddie (the innocent baby) belongs to moi'...!

   ALSO! A REMINDER! If you're sensitive to suicidal thoughts/attempts/commits, depression, angst, death, break downs, overthinking-technically all of those negative stuff, I suggest for you to look away and pretend that this book never existed. Okay? Okay :3

   I hope you like it, Smile...! 😃😄