Chapter 34: Visions

After several minutes of being in Happy Boy's mind, DollFace kept on defending herself from Kaitlynn's inner child voice/'child'. The two had fought for dominance and they did it for their friend (DollFace) and Mother (the mystery girl).

"DollFace, DollFace, DollFace!
Pretty woven dress for this sad girl!
DollFace, DollFace, DollFace!
Come on, give us a twirl!"

The girl who hadn't said her name at first sang and giggled as she dodged DollFace's kicks and punches. She flew a short distance away before speeding towards DollFace and shoving her away.

"Your name sounds catchy, to be honest! Like a song which aaaaanyone could sing along to!" The other girl complimented cheerfully as she went and pulled DollFace's hair roughly in order to kick her in the stomach, sending her flying backwards again.

"Urgh..." DollFace groaned when her back was hit onto a sharp and heated star that appeared out of nowhere.

She could feel her blood escaping from the back of her body but she shook off the disturbing feeling and shot back at her rival,"Catchy, huh? Any criminal I run into would sing it in a different tone."

She let out a cry and lunged towards her opponent, gripping onto the opponent's wrists tightly with her button pupils staring back at the other one's.

"Different tone?? That's nice! Let me think of a song that has my name in the lyrics too! So that YOU wouldn't be the only one with a song of your own!" Laughed the other girl as she spun DollFace around and around until she got DollFace off of her.

Landed painfully on a floating piece of concrete flooring, DollFace turned and pushed herself onto her knees and panted heavily. She looked up to see the other girl spinning around like a ballerina while singing out her own name,

"Cynthia, Cynthia!
Where art thou, Cynthia?
Cynthia, Cynthia!
In her Daddy's broken mind! Ha!"

"...I've seen and heard enough. It's getting both of us nowhere. You..." DollFace grunted and stood up swiftly, only to put a hand on the other girl's shoulder to reason and to balance herself.

She remarked straightforwardly,"You must be the reason why Kaitlynn wished to hurt my friends! I can't let you go... b-but... at the same time... Y-you can't be here! Go back! Kaitlynn needs you..! But-but please... If you go back to Kaitlynn's mind, please stop her from hurting Freddie and Bee! Please!"

Cynthia only smiled as she let out another taunting giggle,"Why should I leave a mind of innocence and terror, DollFace~? I just got here! And since I'm part of Daddy, I have the ability to live in both Daddy and Mommy's minds! Cool, right?"

She roughly pushed DollFace away and made her land on her back, making the teary eyed groan in pain.

Cynthia continued to speak with her tone of voice increasing in excitement,"My main job is to support my Uncle Fran who is helping Mommy by annihilating Daddy and Bee Pie, in order to break the noble out of Mommy!

"And when her heart breaks, so will her crown! And once she changes to be the truest of her own potential, her throne will appear before her! And when that happens, my Uncle Fran and I will be free to serve Mommy!"