Chapter 21: Children To Girls, Cake To Leg.

"Chip an' Chap!" Happy Boy exclaimed happily. "Mace!"

Back to the orphanage, Happy Boy realised those three people were the other Children he had played with before. Though one of them stayed close to the three but Happy Boy didn't recognised her yet.

"Good ta see you, Boy Happy!" Chip beamed and wrapped an arm around his twin Brother, smiling up at Happy Boy who gladly kneeled down to his height.

You can tell that Chip is the one with the weird English but hey, he's still learning ever since he was raised in the orphanage!

"Yep-yep!" Chap giggled and did the same arm motion to his Brother.

"Salutations, 'boy-I've-met-before', and welcome back," greeted a female child cyclops who crossed her arms and looked up at Happy Boy with an enigmatic expression. "Remember me?"

Happy Boy let out a sound of wonder and unsureness, scratching the back of his neck and slowly looking away, making the girl sigh.

"Don't worry. I know you don't," the girl rolled her eye. "I erased them, of course. It was Chales's orders when you, your Father, and...'those two' had to leave. Heh. An' I Guess your Horigon helped you to remember some of us Children, am I right? That's nice."

Happy Boy titled his head as he let Chip and Chap climb and jump off of him, laughing and giggling while Mace continued to nibble onto Happy Boy's trousers but was careful and trying not to bite onto the smiling boy's skin.

"Horigon?" questioned Happy Boy.

The girl sighed again, annoyed. "I have a lot to explain but never mind that. Tomorrow's a new day and today's a starter for you. I'm Eyevie, by the way. Don't get your thoughts into another twist of remembering just yet, Happy Boy. Oh, and don't worry about your old friends. They'll be arriving here very soon. Enjoy the party."

And with that, Eyevie left to hand out the cakes to the people who hadn't received them yet. There were actually five more of them but they decided to cut it early since y'know, children can get hungry easily.

Here's another introduction to fill your minds with (again), reader: Chip and Chap are 8-year-old orphans who were raised to be young gamblers.

Chip is the more-talkative one; Chap is the one or two-worded one. Chip has yellow hair, wears a green vest and bow tie, white shirt with sleeves and pants. Chap has green hair, wears a yellow vest and bow tie, white shirt with sleeves and yellow pants. They died during a police accident and they were revived by none other than Chales.

 They died during a police accident and they were revived by none other than Chales