Chapter 42: JUDGEMENT

It was the following day. Most of The Crew, The Children and the guests were thought to be asleep by the time Mr.Trust woke up to get himself ready.

   It was literally five-fifteen in the morning but the agent had just finished showering and wore his business suit straight after. To tell the truth, he was still a little annoyed about losing his shades from within one of the earlier chapters but appreciated Eyevie's generosity when she gave him a pair of new ones.

   "Sam, don't leave meeeeeeee."

   While fixing his favourite tie, Mr.Trust sighed at the slurred words of his sleeping brother's.

   For years, the younger broken had spoken a lot of odd things in his sleep but one of the common one was the being named 'Sam'. He was either a follower or colleague of the mystery being or just a clingy lover to them. Whoever Sam was, anyway, made Mr.Trust thought they made his brother look vulnerable.

   Once getting his final irritation string pulled to its longest length, the older brother walked over to younger one with held-back actions ready to ignite. He stared at Mr.Hangilton's resting body before raising a leg and roughly kicking the other agent at the butt.

   Mr.Hangilton grunted out a short curse once he hit the ground beside him hard and was pressured to gain conscious.

   He moved his body to shoot a scowl towards his half kin. "The hell?!"

   "You lack of determination. Get yourself ready, you slob," Mr.Trust snapped with his arms folded in front of him.

   Again, Mr.Hangilton groaned but obeyed his brother otherwise. While waiting, Mr.Trust was filling up his pistol just in case something unexpected happens during the 'event'. Kind of like Bucky, he had a liking for the little weapon and usually made sure it had been 'fed' properly.

   "Okay. Let's go," said Mr.Hangilton after walking out of the bathroom and in his full suit.

   He checked the wall-mounted clock beside the bed he slept on comfortably and glared at it. "It's still too early."

   "Doesn't matter. The earlier, the better," Mr.Trust shrugged and threw the pistol beside his at Mr.Hangilton. "It's filled."

   Mr.Hangilton nodded and walked towards the front door to open it. He was aware to not make it let out a sound as he peeked at the two sides of the hallway he and the other agent's dorm was located at.

   When hearing and seeing nobody nearby, he motioned to Mr.Trust and the older understood completely. Right after stepping out, Mr.Trust locked the dorm room before moving side by side with Mr.Hangilton to a very specific division of the building.

   "Just three doors down before turning right. Head straight down the corridor after the fifth door and then turn to the left. It'll lead you to another hallway which you will then see two doors. In it would be that room's entrance."

   Sodius' words rang in both of the men's heads as they carefully counted down the doors they passed along with the turns they took.

   It wasn't long before they were standing in front of two doors of two different shades of brown. A small and wooden rectangular sign with the words 'Court (Backstage)' on it was hanging from a mini hook that had been stabbed through one of them.

   "They've got this in an orphanage?" Mr.Hangilton cocked his head to a side while staring at the sign.

   "Who knows. Anything could happen. Just like 'the thing' that happened yesterday." Mr.Trust pushed open the door that didn't have the sign on and was greeted by cold rushing wind.