Chapter 33: Craze-Relieving

"Sir, please stop thinking for too long about their unfulfilling wishes. They are obviously wasting our time and requesting nonsense," Mr.Trust tried his best to reason the person he was friends with for a while:

   Dr.Mundo.

   (A reminder: he's a scientist and an engineer who's not only well known to most parts of the world [based on his profession with machinery and how he's the seventh smartest person on the planet] but was also known generally to the F.B.I for he had worked there as the government's top scientist for years.)

   The agent gestured madly with his hands. "Might I remind you that we, the F.B.I, did tell them we are already cooperating with them by tracking those hasty terrorists and in attempts of bringing them down to justice. How is that not good enough?"

   If you must know, this chapter is based on two memories created in the year two thousand and sixteen and recently when two specific F.B.I agents first entered their dorm room in the Orphanage.

   More or less, let us start with the first memory that was in the middle of showing itself to you...

   It was a few days after the people who would soon be known as the NaiteKorVocalManias in a year time were murdered. As wrecks and beings of overbearing grief, the parents and guardians of the murdered ones begged Dr.Mundo to 'bring their children back' by (recalling again) creating humanoids that emotions, personality and appearance are similar to their dead children.

   The task was highly risky and could bring a huge amount of pressure, Mr.Trust already stated firmly at the small crowd of sadness.

   But ignoring much of the situation and interrupting Mr.Trust's reasoning, Dr.Mundo announced,

Mundo announced,

   Mr.Trust didn't believe his friend and what a new scene he had started that he had to pull his friend out of the room full of depressed parents and guardians to immobilise the negative possibilities that could have happened if the he and the scientist stayed longer.

   To hide themselves and talk personally with no one to interrupt them, they went down to Dr.Mundo's hidden lab (and office) and stayed there for a few hours or so.

   Within the passing time, Mr.Trust had paced around and ranted about the desperate families while Dr.Mundo only sat behind his work desk with stacks of paperworks on each of his sides and overthought.

   "No, Alex, it is not," the scientist sighed heavily, correcting Mr.Trust and resting his cheek on his palm with the elbow it was connected with on the desk. "Those poor guardians... So devastated and heart-broken because of the loss of their children... Those innocent and helpless children."